Boats & Blinds Forum Sponsors

Big water/bad weather boating advice thread

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by billblack, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Bullet21XD

Bullet21XD Elite Refuge Member

If I show up at the ramp, and all 3 of the plugs in my boat happen to be gone...i'm sure as F not cancelling the hunt! It's not that hard to plug a drain...stick, plastic bag, etc.
    Some people are just scared of the water.

2. smashdn

smashdn Elite Refuge Member

Empty shell will work if you have tape. I keep electrical tape in addition to a ton of other stuff in the boat tool bag.

Electrical pliers, reg pliers, several rolls of wire, tape, two socket sets, fuses, two spot lights, cotter pins and shear pins for one old motor that has one, air horn, rubber hoses and hose clamps, adjustable wrench, bunch of screwdrivers and a socket driver. The bag is heavy but is no bigger than a small blind bag. I have a milk crate under my console with other stuff. Bungee tarp straps wrapped around the outside, old prop as a back up, extra rope, roll of blue towels, small dry box with tp in it.