Bigfoot Decoy Bag - Partial Review

#1WATERFOWLER

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think this is the first decoy bag I’ve ever bought that actually fits the number of decoys it claims to fit. I just picked it up so I haven’t had it out in the field yet but it seems sturdy for whatever that is worth. It has a decent amount of stitching and metal buckles. I bought it directly from Bigfoot decoys for $85.
5C09E681-AC81-4416-86E8-0C7FC4A0F021.jpeg

#1WATERFOWLER

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score

HaydenHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
About half of my honker floaters are Bigfoots and I like them. I just stack them in the boat and was just thinking the other day that if there was a system of stacking / transporting them more tightly I might be all in. This looks interesting

HaydenHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dianes custom decoy bags makes bags 4 & 6 pocket especially for bigfoot floaters and also full body field. Made right in jersey and top quality. Even options for drainable bottoms & zipper lids. First rate.
I have one Diane's duck decoy bag and it has held up real well while my Avery bags have disintegrated. I would own additional bags of hers.

What I like about that Bigfoot bag pictured is that you can get two decoys in each slot. And we know Bigfoot's paint durability is legendary, so probably not a big deal to put them in together.

MeatDog717

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I have the same setup, works well. I have avians and Bigfoot’s, holds a dozen as advertised. No issues with belts ripping after one season. I got the bag on sale in august from Rogers for $50. My only complaint is a dozen honker floaters are heavy af to carry in, no fault of the bag.

HaydenHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I have the same setup, works well. I have avians and Bigfoot’s, holds a dozen as advertised. No issues with belts ripping after one season. I got the bag on sale in august from Rogers for $50. My only complaint is a dozen honker floaters are heavy af to carry in, no fault of the bag.
We don't carry them in. I am just thinking about having them more organized in the boat.

Iammichael6499

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I can get 8 Bigfoot Floaters in my Rig’em Right Tanker XL. That’s as many as I want to lift at one time. All 4 of my Tanker XL’s are holding up well (3 seasons) but they are only used in the boat and/or off loaded next to the blind. I bought all four on sale. It’s rare I pay full price for anything.