Bird n Buck Bucket Sport Seat

DMurphy

Reaction score
Been looking at ideas for a seat to use for fishing out of my little Final Attack boat this Spring. I've thought about one of those Bird n Buck seats that has the back rest Academy Sports sales. I figured if it doesn't work well for the boat atleast I could use it for dove hunting. Anyone ever use one and how do you like it?

metalworx

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been looking at ideas for a seat to use for fishing out of my little Final Attack boat this Spring. I've thought about one of those Bird n Buck seats that has the back rest Academy Sports sales. I figured if it doesn't work well for the boat atleast I could use it for dove hunting. Anyone ever use one and how do you like it?
Have 3 of them in my duckboat, very comfortable seats.

Small Bore Hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They work great. Used one dove hunting when I get to go. Allergies have almost made that history.

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They work great. Used one dove hunting when I get to go. Allergies have almost made that history.
Check with your doctor about a kenalog shot. I get one every six months. Haven’t taken an allergy pill in about four years since my uncle informed me of these shots. I used to struggle every spring and fall for a period of about three weeks each time. Pollen and harvest dust… makes a world of difference!

noweil

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I use one in my Solo 360 blind. Nice to have the backrest

Small Bore Hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Check with your doctor about a kenalog shot. I get one every six months. Haven’t taken an allergy pill in about four years since my uncle informed me of these shots. I used to struggle every spring and fall for a period of about three weeks each time. Pollen and harvest dust… makes a world of difference!
I have taken allergy shots weekly several times during my lifetime with allergy pills also. Doctor says I will grow out of it or get immune to them. At 72 YO I am not so sure of it. I have been off the shots for the past 6 months and just have small flare ups in spring and fall. Brushing a duck blind with dry oak limbs was the last time. I should have run a water hose over the trailer load of limbs. God was having a bad day when he invented allergies.

denduke

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
05746805-1E6F-4EC2-9760-9B0CFE70ABF7.jpeg

DelFowl18

Senior Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Behind the fishing chairs is a real nice cobia tower!!!