Bitcoin Jesus is getting Crucified...

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The liberals are losing their minds over Justice Thomas right now. Now they are calling Kavanaugh an illegitimate Justice.
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind
Over Justice T, Justice T
Y'all gon' make me go all out
Over Justice T, Justice T

Y'all gon' make me act a fool
'Cause of Kavanaugh, Kavanaugh
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool
'Cause of Kavanaugh, Kavanaugh

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The liberals are losing their minds over Justice Thomas right now. Now they are calling Kavanaugh an illegitimate Justice.

They are flopping around in fear like a trout on a hot sand bar.

I’m looking forward to when they work their way up to Justice Amy Coney Barrett

IMOO
If the Right-wingers did that we’d be called “RACISTS!” Hippocrates at its best.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't understand real money much less fake money.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am wondering who all the people were who were calling me a ignorant fossil because I didn't trust Crypto and where they are now.

They were condescending and arrogant, dismissive of my dissertation on the subject.

It was all obvious, to anyone that knows their history.

Native NV Ducker

Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others
Reaction score
1656769749475.png

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I can count on you to snipe from the treeline.

I am pointing this out because you are the first to defend people when they crucified me for daring to have a different opinion(not necessarily on this issue). They insult my intelligence, call me ignorant,racist,etc.

Then, when I am vindicated, they never admit they are wrong. Every time I am provably verified, not one comes forward and admits it.

There are huge number of people on this forum who think I am close minded and prejudiced because of this. In spite of the fact that I never post up drive bys. It doesn't make me a idealogue if I am steadfast in my opinions. It would make me a idealogue if I posted up negative stories against my opponents that are eventually always disproven.

I, on the other hand, will admit when I am wrong and there are numerous examples of me admitting when I was wrong(which is not often and usually on minor details).

I just want to point out, that in almost every case like the discussion on crypto, my position is borne out. But people get automatically offended every time I say something, just because of things like this.

I think that is a fair expectation that when proved correct, the insults and innuendos are laid to rest.
'
Since moderators aren't doing it, I take it upon myself.

I know it is not the moderators job to do this, but a little fairness in application of discretion would be appreciated.

Last edited:

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Pigeons chitting on chess boards comes to mind as I read through this thread. Well, a pigeon, anyway…

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Since moderators aren't doing it,
Be assured that many things happen behind the curtain. Something not found on the front page, doesn't mean something didn't happen.

Latest posts