Blind Draws

ten times better

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
79 ---5 heart attacks from the first day of duck season till end of snow goose maybe missed 5 days under 15degrees hands can't take it. you boys working don't realize how hard it is to hunt 4 r5 hrs and then have to play 18 holes of golf [ but someone has to do it]

ten times better

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
seriously i've had 22 yrs now worked some but never during the duck to snow season[unless my son begged]. and i pray all of u get this same thing understandin wife and super friends that make it possible.ps many a day when everyone leave I don't shoot i've outgrown the killing. last yr a banded drake at 10yds and i let him go [probably would have missed] never pass on snows but had little opp. last spring.

Scott yellowdog

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Who’s all going and where? Won’t be long.
Man yes time flying. So here's one to start the travel plans of waterfowler galore me and my buddy's haven't chosen the dates that is on me cause I own my mom's house in Kansas so it's duck camp sorta speak well be traveling 1200 miles to my top choice destination born there my cousins uncle etc are there and we eat like kings goof off with the locals the duck hunting is the primarie reason for life and we do fairly well most years but have found it's totally related to weather north winds . We carry a boat dog and enuff to eat for a month greatest days of my existence same guys for the last 15 years it's a budget rich trip thanks mom but we yurn to get back wish we could witness migration all season long. But we all work and have family's so we stretch 2 week s in . Hard as we can go wide open but all in all my greatest events that my eyes have seen is in Kansas roosters gobblers And alot of mallards hope I didn't bore you or make you think I was bragging love being a waterfowler and I also love to shoot my gun the two of that lead me wear I am now turning to return to the sunflowers

DANNY NEWELL

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wow, how many old men does it take to derail a thread about blind draws?
:scratch:sp:l
About 5 guys.

One blind I had, we gave a young guy 2 cases of beer to set all the upright
poles for the floor and boat blind.That was 4 years ago.

Danny

Ethan Terry

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
You guys make me feel young......... I am only 20 years old and this addiction is becoming worse.... Only a couple weeks till early goose!!

riverrat47

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good for you Ethan !!! Keep at it !!! You WILL GET AS OLD AS US IN ABOUT THE YEAR 2070 + or -. Just be sure to bring along a few youngsters as you grow older to keep the sport alive !!!
The key to longevity in waterfowling is NEVER, EVER keep a log book of how much you spend on this addiction. If you ever tally your expenses, you will either die by your own hand or take up a hobby that is healthier and far less expensive...like drug addiction.:joker