BlindGrass Camouflage Systems

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by BlindGrass, May 26, 2021.

1. yogibear

yogibear Senior Refuge Member

I have heard alot of postive stuff about this grass. How will it work on sliding pit lids and how would you attach it?

2. negooseman

negooseman Elite Refuge Member

it would be easy to attach in multiple ways and with everything I’ve read about the stuff it should do quite well.

BlindGrass likes this.
  3. BlindGrass

BlindGrass New Member Sponsor

We were expecting our next shipment in June, but unfortunately, it looks like it won't be here until July now. Shipping is really backed up now. Thanks,
    Jay

4. DGW706T

DGW706T Senior Refuge Member

I just tried to send you email and it failed I need to order materials for three blinds can you send me link to web site

5. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

6. BlindGrass

Hi, sorry about that. I don't know why the email didn't work. It is: [email protected]
    website is: www.blindgrass.com Phone number is 337-257-0318
    Thanks, Jay

7. Thinblueline

Thinblueline Senior Refuge Member

I have a 12’ long Nucanoe Frontier kayak, which is 41” wide, and the layout duck blind to go with it. I’m trying to get an idea of how much of this blind grass it will take to adequately cover it. I’m assuming the blind grass bundles are the best option, as opposed to the mats, as I’ll be attaching it to kayak layout blind vegetation straps in various lengths I might cut to size. I see it comes in 8 pound and 20 pound bundles. Anybody have an idea how much of this stuff might be needed for my kayak blind?

8. BlindGrass

Hi, I'm sorry for the late reply. I am not familiar with that kayak blind, so it is hard to tell. You can use our grass in the 48" lengths, fold it over double, or cut it. This picture might help you for reference. This is about 9 lbs. zip tied to some plastic netting. This covered 6' long and 4' tall.
    I hope this helps. Thanks,
    Jay
    BG 6'.jpg

9. Thinblueline

Thinblueline Senior Refuge Member

Thanks, I received a 20 pound bundle of the grass and it looks great.