BLM, Antifa, or whatever they are...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by ButchA, Jun 25, 2020.

1. ButchA

ButchA Elite Refuge Member

Just heard from a very good friend of mine, a retired LEO, and a fellow member of our Masonic lodge here in town. From what he's heard through his connections, the BLM people aren't content with tearing up their own neighborhoods, burning sh** up in the cities. Word has it they are thinking of venturing into the suburbs and outlying country areas to "go after whitey, and take back what is theirs"... or words to that effect.

My answer: BRING IT!! :mad:

Out of focus, widgeon and Bear like this.
  2. hunting1

hunting1 Elite Refuge Member

Antifa members are pawns. Are they being directed to do this? It would be a slaughter in some cases so is it like some twisted reverse psychology for the string pullers with the help of some left wing media nut jobs to point the blame at the "real threat to America", gun toting 2A's who wantonly blast poor souls exuding flowers and rainbows that just want peaceful harmony through racial equality? Random musings but when I think about what I've seen lately its not too far fetched

JP likes this.
  3. duckman54

duckman54 Senior Refuge Member

I think there are a lot more people that have thought about that. Gun sales are better now then they were when Obama got salesman of the month several times in a row.

I pray that things will never get that bad, but a lot more people are arming their self now that have never owned a gun in their life. I couldn't imagine having to shoot somebody to protect my home, but my thought is better judged by 12 than carried by 6.

widgeon, Michael, Bear and 1 other person like this.
  4. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Yup, the Antifa members are useful tools for those with insufficient character to stand on their own merit.

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Primers and powder along with many reloading bullets are getting very hard to find. MidwayUsa, a huge online distributor, has very little available.

6. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

"...better judged by 12 than carried by 6."
    THIS!

7. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

I think this is all a plot by the gun industry.

waterswatter, OneShotBandit and Bear like this.
  8. Fowl Hunter

Fowl Hunter Senior Refuge Member

Iraq invades Kuwait - Buy guns. Bill Clinton elected - Buy guns. 9/11 - Buy guns. Obama elected - Buy guns. Virus - Buy guns. Research shows the number 1 use of a newly purchased pistol is suicide.

Russian bot says squirrel - Buy guns.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  9. Out of focus

Out of focus Senior Refuge Member

Despite all their rage, they are still just rats in a cage. And may God have mercy on their souls when they come after rural America.

10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

They are atheist if they want to destroy churches and religious institutions. They serve neither God nor Constitution but self and Communist ideology.

Let them rot in Hell like they deserve.

hunting1 and OneShotBandit like this.