BLM, Antifa, or whatever they are...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by ButchA, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Bigshot75

Bigshot75 Elite Refuge Member

Good luck with that:reader:doh

OneShotBandit likes this.
  2. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Bear, OneShotBandit and yellowlab03 like this.
  3. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

Lol...what connection does the Masonic lodge have with BLM...are you actually that's stupid?

4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

That’s right - I believe you’ve stated it before - Trumps been part of the productive class and you’ve been part of the dependent class.

Again - nothing to be ashamed of or jealous. Holding that in is a poison and can eat away at your soul. Let it go.

OneShotBandit and Bigshot75 like this.
  5. ButchA

ButchA Elite Refuge Member

Excuse me? I was just mentioning (in my original post) about talking to one of the members of our Masonic lodge, that's all. He's a retired LEO and we chatted about the civil war monuments, Antifa, BLM, etc... and that was it. Through his LEO colleagues he stated that they are aware of the notion of all the crazy nonsense spreading out into the suburbs and small towns.

6. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

I don't know the background of your LEO buddy....but this is my experience from Ferguson and the recent protests...

This is a small group of people, relative to our society. The violent members, who mostly hijack protests to turn them toward riot are an even smaller group. They are very uncomfortable without the bigger protest group to hide amongst. You haven't seen them move out of that comfort zone because they're really not capable. That would put them completely out of their element....and they are afraid of that.....at least for now.

Time will tell......but the overwhelming majority of people are already getting tired of the destruction. They can't afford a crushing beatdown right now by the public.....which is what that would be.

Ruination and OneShotBandit like this.
  7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Apparently ANTIFA is a well organized and large enough organization not to be trifled with as some kind of buck toothed diaper wearing irritant.

Considerably more dangerous than BLM which in itself is, while localized, can also be considered dangerous. However they are a localized infection that can be contained on the local level.

What we have here in ANTIFA gentlemen is the equivalent of a small but growing Red Army. I expect we will see that Army start making armed guerrilla military type engagements after the election.

ANTIFA is worldwide with factions in many industrialized Western countries. They are not cohesive with a world leadership but do share ideologies.

If Trump wins again...there will be blood.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    hunting1 likes this.
  8. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Share a link to your post? or to the meme that confused you?

9. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

I remember back away about who produced and who didn't... curious if you remember it... I know you could find it if it went the other way.

10. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

That's right - good memory. Somebody has to pay for you & your daughters healthcare subsidies.

Bigshot75 likes this.