Boat, Trailer, or Walk in? Manhattan

Hayden_o3

Reaction score
I am going to be a student at Kansas state this fall and am wondering about the hunting in that area. I have a boat and a trailer and only one can go with me. I only have a place to store 1. So I guess what I’m asking is how are the areas around there. Is it nice to have a boat at say Tuttle creek or Milford or should I leave it at home. Is a lot of the public ground open to boat to your spot or is it mostly just on rivers and lakes? If so are their horsepower limits and what not? Thank you in advance.

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am going to be a student at Kansas state this fall and am wondering about the hunting in that area. I have a boat and a trailer and only one can go with me. I only have a place to store 1.
Then take the boat and leave the trailer. Send pics of rig after you get here.

nick b

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bring the boat, no HP limits on the lakes, but there are gas motor restrictions on most public marshes. Have fun and don’t forget to pass your classes, ha!

CJT

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am going to be a student at Kansas state this fall and am wondering about the hunting in that area. I have a boat and a trailer and only one can go with me. I only have a place to store 1. So I guess what I’m asking is how are the areas around there. Is it nice to have a boat at say Tuttle creek or Milford or should I leave it at home. Is a lot of the public ground open to boat to your spot or is it mostly just on rivers and lakes? If so are their horsepower limits and what not? Thank you in advance.
Hit me up with a PM and I will be glad to help you get going when you get here. As others have said, definitely bring boat.

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute......what kind of trailer are you talking about??

CJT

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The man has a boat that sits on a trailer. C’mon man! Lol. Oh wait it could be one of those pull behind camper trailers that he could squat at the bottoms in. Call the cavalry! Alert the plate surveillance forces!

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The man has a boat that sits on a trailer. C’mon man! Lol. Oh wait it could be one of those pull behind camper trailers that he could squat at the bottoms in. Call the cavalry! Alert the plate surveillance forces!
Yeah, oh wait........

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why would someone bring a boat trailer without a boat??? C'mon, man....

Reactions: CJT

Latest posts