Boat, Trailer, or Walk in? Manhattan

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I suppose it then all depends on which type of hunting you prefer.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to be a student at Kansas state this fall and am wondering about the hunting in that area. I have a boat and a trailer and only one can go with me. I only have a place to store 1. So I guess what I’m asking is how are the areas around there. Is it nice to have a boat at say Tuttle creek or Milford or should I leave it at home. Is a lot of the public ground open to boat to your spot or is it mostly just on rivers and lakes? If so are their horsepower limits and what not? Thank you in advance.

Hit me up on a PM. I'll hook you up with a guy who just graduated k-state.....and grounded up some ducks while he was there.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Even though the OP said "Manhattan", Grif didn't specify which K-state he (Grif) was talking about. He (Grif) just said his friend attended "k-state" and , since there are more than one, I asked which one.

Never assume everyone is talking about the same thing when it's possible they aren't. That's one way for at least one person to appear to be idiots. The smart ones get clarification before proceeding.