Boat trailer plates question.

Dr Swane

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The state should retroactively refund or allow an 5-8 year plate registration anyone who paid $118 for 2 years. That’s $236 in registration, should be good for 6+ years.

And $36 now is still double of what it was. So there’s that talking/sticking point.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...they'll happily refund that money if and only if someone with greater authority forces them to.

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...they'll happily refund that money if and only if someone with greater authority forces them to.
They’re gonna take yer money and give it to the Chicago school system. I heard a month or so ago that a very well known walk in area lost their remaining operating budget for the year because the state came in and reallocated their funds for something else

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Unrelated but at least it's Illinois...
I've got a safe driving award.
Amazing!
The consequences...lol
They said DO NOT TRY TO COME INTO A FACILITY TO RENEW. Too dangerous.
Deadly virus you know.
I'm supposed to pay online , then get charged a convenience fee for doing it, and they'll mail me a sticker. I put sticker on license and I'm good but ...mail gets lost or stolen.
I know it's real but it's the dumbest thing imo.

rism

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
AB - We have a drive up window. I think most places do. I went there for my truck in Jan. No problem.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
AB - We have a drive up window. I think most places do. I went there for my truck in Jan. No problem.
I gotta figure this out and do it.
Some code number internet chit.
Click click bang. :)

riverrat47

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No drive-up window in Aledo (Mercer), Silvis (Rock Island), or Ottawa (LaSalle).