Border

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by Canada Ducks, May 1, 2021.

1. pounder

pounder Elite Refuge Member

With new "variants" being found, another shutdown could come at any time....

2. Missy Skeeter

Missy Skeeter Senior Refuge Member

The mentioned on Alaska News Nightly the border is likely to be open for fully vaccinated people in July.

DaPutts likes this.
  3. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator

King Ralph!

4. Pooh Pony

Pooh Pony New Member

Just look at the clowns making the decisions,there isn't a Canadian among them,turdeau is a terrorist sympathizer, Tam,is an import(pan head). They make me want to puke. Just look at all the terrorists marching in London last night.Go back home and ride your camels in your own parade. I don't condone murder,but 4 less votes for turdeau come next election.

pounder likes this.
  5. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator

Man, you should transplant yourself to Alberta . A little harsh defending the murder of 4 innocent people. Different skin tone and religion is no reason to be targeted for death. They are not "terrorists". The kid committing the murder was the terrorist.

Bows Up likes this.
  6. Lmbkiller

Lmbkiller Elite Refuge Member

PP would fit rite in down here south of the mason dixon line, plus there’s lots of swamps down there

pounder likes this.
  7. pounder

pounder Elite Refuge Member

Excuse me? "Different skin tone and religion is no reason to be targeted for death."....but yet that is the whole premise of that cult....of you're not islamic, you're an infidel. The kid isn't a terrorist as they have yet to prove any allegations. Even his middle eastern friends are defending him. It's odd that clear terrorism never gets marked as such....Youngstown for example....but in this case it was classified before he was even arrested. However, if it would've turned out he was imported, that would have been dropped immediately. Lets face facts...the laws apply depending on origin....
    From a news report...... The Independent
    A friend of the suspect told the newspaper that the 20-year-old had “never said anything hateful” about any groups before.

“He’s Christian and has a great relationship with God ... He was always pretty calm towards other people,” added the unnamed friend.

A co-worker told the newspaper that the suspect had been recently distressed by the death of a family member.

“He seemed broken up over it on Friday. That’s the last time I saw him,” the unidentified co-worker said.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    DaPutts likes this.
  8. Pooh Pony

Pooh Pony New Member

I am Canadian and I am strong in my beliefs. I am not really a fan of camels or towels.4 less Libtard votes. Proud White middle aged male who has never needed government to hold my hand,or Allah to lead me to the promised land....there is only one God!!!!! I don't condone murder but I sure didn't cry and praise allah either #booooohoooo.

pounder likes this.
  9. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Pray for guidance, knowledge, and wisdom.
    It will help I promise.

10. Pooh Pony

Pooh Pony New Member

Almost 13000 posts in such a short time, seems you might be holding the governments hand.