bullets with dimples!

tech_duck_slayer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Does this mean we'll have 140 grain pro-v1 ballistic tips? Titleist will be selling bullets and golf balls soon. That looks cool!

Gonzo

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That is freaking awesome.

Flyby

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Sounds GREAT to me........BUT.........

"The bullet penetrates like a FMJ but then explosively fragments, resulting in a devastating energy release in the target. Sarazen explained: ?Most FMJ bullets break along the cannelure and then fragment into two or three large pieces. With the dimpled bullets, you have multiple fragmentation points so the bullet literally blows up like a grenade in the target.?

This means, with the current administration, it will never make it to the battlefield.:no:eek::mad:

tech_duck_slayer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you could make that technology go into steel shot for ducks. May be too small for it to matter, but on goose shot maybe it could help?

DuckLabs

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they will only be available to the military and law enforcement which will no doubt lead to a post by Runnin'87 with that familiar, "....neener,neener,neener I've got some on order and you can't have any because you're just a scumbag civilian and not a Billy-badazz cop like me," ring to it. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to that. :no

DuckLabs

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score