Burn Pit win

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't think SS gets the whole concept of social media. It isn't here for people to tell us how to think. It is here for people to tell everyone ELSE how THEY think.
And, I agree with the narcissist thing.

Here's an idea. Maybe instead of telling everyone else they are WRONG, a person could try to just post THEIR opinion on the matter. Let the reader decide if they agree or don't. Cuz, in the end, this is just internet chatter. No minds are being changed by type written words.
Here is a idea, open debate and ideas are awesome. I like to debate.

What I don't like is trolls, people who snipe from the shadows.

I think it cheapens discussion when people who don't believe the tripe they are spewing, lob grenades.

I don't think most of the people here realize they are being played.

Frenchie and Gock don't debate. They only seek to enrage. Very often, in the vast majority of his threads, Frenchie will lob a grenade and then sit back and watch people argue with the air for the next 4 days. I can't remember any instances were Gock ever replied to one of his posts, I am sure it has happened at least once, but I don't remember it.

It is not that I seek to suppress anyone's speech. I think the people that are being played want to get under Frenchie's skin for a change. My plan would work like a charm. If I could get anyone to see the logic of it.

Last edited:

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Oh, don't get me wrong. The only reason I've said anything to SS at all is because he acts like an narcissistic arsehole most of the time. No one here should be foolish enough to believe they're changing minds but if they try, not being a jerkweed the better effort and at the least maybe entertaining.

But don't doubt me when I say that current day liberalism is enemy of the State stuff. So for me to expose/criticize poor behavior of a "conservative" means I find them abnormally egregious.
The reason you and Native dislike me so is not my political views as much as it is my personality.

I am not a narcissist, I lack the subterfuge to be a narcissist.

Your problem with my thought process is that I see things in black and white, right and wrong. Because of this, I have strong feelings about things, there are almost no grey areas in my deductive reasoning. I am not shy about expressing my conclusions, and my history on this site has proved me right, most of the time. (Inevitably at this time, people bring up my opinions on the ATF agent who got tased and the Drejka case, I think those cases were improperly founded, just like Roe v Wade. My position on the ATF agent case was that the cops are too poorly trained and a lot of them are actually scared on the job, that was proved out in Uvalde very recently)

Another thing that ticks off liberals is that after telling me how wrong I am, is that I am almost always proven correct. (we are still not at war in Ukraine, in spite of the hysterics)

Recently, I even predicted one of the liberals would melt down and get the thread locked down. That is Ms. Cleo level crap right there.

The reason I feel like I do about our resident antifa reps is that I am offended by the dishonesty of their position and the hypocrisy of their lack of actual defense of their position. The fact is that their only purpose is to disrupt and I don't like giving them such a dishonest victory.

I may understand more about the insidious nature of social media than y'all do.

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The reason you and Native dislike me so is not my political views as much as it is my personality.

I am not a narcissist, I lack the subterfuge to be a narcissist.

Your problem with my thought process is that I see things in black and white, right and wrong. Because of this, I have strong feelings about things, there are almost no grey areas in my deductive reasoning. I am not shy about expressing my conclusions, and my history on this site has proved me right, most of the time. (Inevitably at this time, people bring up my opinions on the ATF agent who got tased and the Drejka case, I think those cases were improperly founded, just like Roe v Wade. My position on the ATF agent case was that the cops are too poorly trained and a lot of them are actually scared on the job, that was proved out in Uvalde very recently)

Another thing that ticks off liberals is that after telling me how wrong I am, is that I am almost always proven correct. (we are still not at war in Ukraine, in spite of the hysterics)

Recently, I even predicted one of the liberals would melt down and get the thread locked down. That is Ms. Cleo level crap right there.

The reason I feel like I do about our resident antifa reps is that I am offended by the dishonesty of their position and the hypocrisy of their lack of actual defense of their position. The fact is that their only purpose is to disrupt and I don't like giving them such a dishonest victory.

I may understand more about the insidious nature of social media than y'all do.
See, it's self-promoting diatribe like that which only earns a well deserved: :l

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
See, it's self-promoting diatribe like that which only earns a well deserved: :l
I think you are still upset Trump won Ohio.

Just because it is true doesn't make it self promoting. Just makes it the truth.

I don't believe you to be a troll, I think you are just a liberal who is lashing out. But if the only arrow in your quiver is going to be calling me a narcissist, it is not going to give you the credibility that arguing your position would.

That is what I seek, debate. Not name calling or grenade lobbing.

Last edited:

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think you are still upset Trump won Ohio.

Just because it is true doesn't make it self promoting. Just makes it the truth.

I don't believe you to be a troll, I think you are just a liberal who is lashing out. But if the only arrow in your quiver is going to be calling me a narcissist, it is not going to give you the credibility that arguing your position would.

That is what I seek, debate. Not name calling or grenade lobbing.
Too funny. Mr. Truth and Accuracy is making stuff up. You keep making my assessment of you valid. Thanks.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Too funny. Mr. Truth and Accuracy is making stuff up. You keep making my assessment of you valid. Thanks.
What did I make up? I ask this because I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and I look forward to you defending your position.

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What did I make up? I ask this because I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and I look forward to you defending your position.
OK - gonna give you just a couple more minutes of my time Scott and then move on to productive stuff.

What makes you think I am upset Trump won Ohio? Be specific based on something I've said or hinted at. My guess is that was your twisted attempt to goad me on which I'll tell you is an efficient, JV strategy.

Further, under your highly powered thought processes - what makes you think I am a liberal lashing out?

Either or both pretty much point to" "you making stuff up". Emoticon: :l

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
OK - gonna give you just a couple more minutes of my time Scott and then move on to productive stuff.

What makes you think I am upset Trump won Ohio? Be specific based on something I've said or hinted at. My guess is that was your twisted attempt to goad me on which I'll tell you is an efficient, JV strategy.

Further, under your highly powered thought processes - what makes you think I am a liberal lashing out?

Either or both pretty much point to" "you making stuff up". Emoticon: :l
That was not particularly serious, it was more just poking a little jab at you.

What makes me think you are a liberal, lashing out?

That was a little passive/aggressive little jab. You took it and ran with it. I don't know if you are liberal or conservative, I was poking the bear and the bear did a dancing trick for me.

I did that because you came out of the gate at me and I felt like responding.

You have only a superficial understanding of the word narcissist if you think because I have steadfast beliefs that take serious evidence to assail,that I fit the definition. Just because I don't change my mind because "you said so" doesn't make me a narcissist. I don't think there is anyone on this site I have enough insight into to diagnose as a narcissist, not even Frenchie. He is not a narcissist, he is a troll.

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That was not particularly serious, it was more just poking a little jab at you.

What makes me think you are a liberal, lashing out?

That was a little passive/aggressive little jab. You took it and ran with it. I don't know if you are liberal or conservative, I was poking the bear and the bear did a dancing trick for me.

I did that because you came out of the gate at me and I felt like responding.

You have only a superficial understanding of the word narcissist if you think because I have steadfast beliefs that take serious evidence to assail,that I fit the definition. Just because I don't change my mind because "you said so" doesn't make me a narcissist. I don't think there is anyone on this site I have enough insight into to diagnose as a narcissist, not even Frenchie. He is not a narcissist, he is a troll.
Seriously dude...you trigger the :l gene with the stupid stuff you think people will believe. :nutz

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
One things fer sure... Not enough folks read and understand the PAF header statement that's been in place since March 1, 2007. My time in the PAF barrel began October 5, 2012, so there's that to consider.

Political Action Forum​

A forum for Political Issues, and a place for Republicans and Democrats to debate, peacefully.