Calls,calls,calls

Bryan L

Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
New sponser to the site and looking forward to providing a top quality custom exotic wood calls. Check us out. Crazybirdcustomcalls.com

yankeegray

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Check out your sight. Good looking calls Will keep you in mind for next purchase.
Thanks for sponsorship

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Checked out your site. Interesting, and the duck call shape is very unusual. Can you do different shapes along with the different woods? Are those prices USD?

Last edited:

Bryan L

Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
Thank you.Yes I could do different shapes but for now I'm sticking with what I find works best.Maybe later on a little RND when time allows.Prices are in Canadian dollars and includes tax an shipping.

Bryan L

Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
You might want to list the US dollar price as well.
That definitely something I need to check. Never thought of that.Possibly it adjust automatically with purchase.I will ask my web guy and get back to you

Bryan L

Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok I spoke to web guy.Tells me in Canadian funds a gets adjusted with purchase. Ofcourse America prices cheaper cause of exchange. But thanks for bringing this to my attention. He's going to work on something for me to show both prices. And I like the idea of both prices being on there.Any questions fell free to call or text me.will get back to you quickly as possible. 519-551-3722 Bryan