Can our resident libs/TDSr's explain why?

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:l:l:l:l:l:l

Blackduck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well there's no Trump, soooooo.......

And the news media isn't screaming and crying about the president anymore, in fact they barely discuss him....

And the liberal politicians and civic leaders we look up to aren't telling us that we should be mad about the president anymore, now it's the neo nazi gun owners and the religious right and parents to be angry with..... and Trump....

And Putin, Trump's best buddy, is causing this whole "difficult period", probably at Trump's request....

And a lot of our leaders are making billions by spending trillions right now and someday they'll take care of us for being on the winning side, and you losers won't get the spoils....

:z

I imagine that those supporting the left at this point come from that sort of thought background. Or they think a rabbit's life is more valuable than your own.

capefearflyfox

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
30633712.jpg

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
C'mon now fellas, I'm sure our locals will be along shortly to explain specific policies on why America and Americans are better off today under Biden than they would have been under Trump... any minute now...:l

Missy Skeeter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am not a liberal, but what big problems are unique to the US and not global problems?
Inflation?
High fuel prices
Supply chain problems?

One thing is unemployment rate is low (3.6%) but that is not due to the Biden administration.
The unemployment rate was 10% Oct 2009 and steadily declined until the pandemic hit
with a spike at 14.7% April 2020 and then declining ever since.

That said, I believe the Dems will pay the price in the mid-term elections big time
with both the Senate and House flipping and Biden spending his last 2 years with executive orders.

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Latest posts