Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

Careful whose car you steal..

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by tcc, Jul 12, 2019.

1. peewee

peewee Elite Refuge Member

Headline should read Father beat kidnapper to death.

2. warrenwaterfowler

warrenwaterfowler Senior Refuge Member

3. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Maybe it is my bias as a father, but I do condone such actions... It certainly would send a hell of a message to criminals that certain crimes will NOT be tolerated by society, and that society has the right to react in accordance to certain crimes...

Accidently or not, I am guessing this guy knew real quick that he had stolen a car with children...

I don't care what kind of D-bag the father is, I hope he is absolved of charges.

tcc and bird junkie like this.
  4. tcc

tcc Elite Refuge Member

Oh I agree; I was speaking more to the legal ramifications of doing such. While I'd smile ear to ear in the mug shot it'd suck to go away for life and never be there for your kids again.

5. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

We’ll raise up our glasses against evil forces, singing “whiskey for my men, beer for my horses.”

Rangerbob and tcc like this.
  6. ducknwork

ducknwork Elite Refuge Member

Temporary insanity. I seem to recall a case where a guy caught someone raping his daughter, beat him to death and got off with that defense.

7. The Mad Duck

The Mad Duck Elite Refuge Member

My Momma always said "Stupid Is As Stupid Does"

8. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

I was writing in terms of legality and prosecutor’s careers and wack job judges. I don’t fault what the Motha Effer got what he did. No one’s going to tell me he or any other carjacker, kidnapper didn’t look in the back seat of the car and din’t see the children he was stealing. Nobody. No two bit lawyer, the carjacker’s greiving family .......no one. He sealed his fate when he saw the children and made the conscience decision to go ahead with the car theft and most important proceed with the abduction , the kidnapping of those precious children. The Father, the Mother ran like hell to that car. God Bless them, God Bless their every frantic step, their every stride. Take a moment and picture it. Can you imagine what THAT looked like? May they ride on Angel’s Wings in the primal right, with the adrenaline driven power that Mothers and Fathers have sought and God has given, through millions of years to protect each other and to protect their offspring. Mother and Father defending their children....who am I to judge?
    Grey brain matter on black asphalt? Not a problem..... Whats for lunch?

9. Winchester 1897

Winchester 1897 Elite Refuge Member

Too bad he could only kill the guy once.... Saved the taxpayers a ton of money.

10. Rangerbob

Rangerbob Senior Refuge Member

Now that is justice!