Charged with defending their home

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by AvianQuest, Jun 29, 2020.

1. AvianQuest

AvianQuest Elite Refuge Member

That's what the St. Louis DA is talking about. She's trying to find a way to charge a couple with defending their home, racism, hate crimes, or self-defense.

A gang of BLM people broke down the wrought iron gate to this community and threatened to kill the couple, their dog, and set fire to their home. However, the couple went in and returned with guns and told the mob to move on.

Meanwhile, the couple is getting constant death threats from the party of hate and intolerance.

[VIDEO]

widgeon, Bear and yellowlab03 like this.
  2. Bigshot75

Bigshot75 Elite Refuge Member

That mayor should swing from the gallows for treason! She is a disgrace of a leader and should not be allowed to step foot back into any public office!

hunting1, widgeon and yellowlab03 like this.
  3. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

They are all over every pro military and LEO Instagram page on IG right now. They are being hailed as heroes by decent people with common sense.

YL03

JP, Sunklands, ALMODUX and 2 others like this.
  4. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

5. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

my wife had showed me the video of this earlier today. I guess the thugs thought twice or more about entering their property and trying to assault them or damage their property. if charged I would love to see them hire a great lawyer and file a counter suit against the city, mayor and DA and force them to pay for damages. folks should be able to defend themselves for thugs. it is just a matter of time before we hear more and more stories about this when some thugs F with the wrong person who is packing. why make the folks who are protecting themselves out as the bad guy?

hunting1, widgeon and Birdcrazy like this.
  6. duckman54

duckman54 Senior Refuge Member

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I wonder if BLM did this in Pelosi and Schumer’s neighborhood and P&S’s security details came out with MP5s if P&S would be considered racist?

If that was a gated neighborhood what the hell was BLM going into it for? Did the mayor live in that neighborhood? Didn’t ANTIFA and BLM threaten recently to go into neighborhoods?

Million dollar homes...maybe BLM was thinking the residents of that neighborhood had some really good big screen TVs.

Oh by the way...next time wear shoes guy...stepping on hot brass hurts. :yes

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    widgeon likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

This could have been the trigger; especially if the homeowners got injured or killed and their property destroyed.

I’d suggest the attorney and his wife invest in a couple of H&K riot shotguns instead of those little pew-pews.

hunting1 likes this.
  9. The Mad Duck

The Mad Duck Elite Refuge Member

10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

The rioters had already demonstrated a propensity to cause destruction of private property by destroying the entrance gate to the neighborhood.

A reasonable man would concur that their property and possibly their lives were in danger.

Wonder who filmed it all?