Cheyenne Bottoms New rules

Discussion in 'Kansas Flyway Forum' started by Mallets, May 7, 2021.

1. Mallets

Mallets Elite Refuge Member

No wake in all pools

No motors in 4a after 13:00hours

Pool 3a primitive no motors ever!

Hoping for more restrictions as we get nearer to the 2021-2022 duck season!

2. 20gaSprig

20gaSprig Refuge Member

"Hoping for more restrictions..."

Kansans: "please Daddy government, please restrict us more so that the big bad non-residents stay away!"

You all raised hell for non resident restrictions, even lower bag limits, and all you got was a no-wake rule and boat restrictions. Congrats, you all played yourselves.

3. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

My buddy from South Carolina that is opening a paddle guide business is pumped about these changes.

4. no harm-no fowl

no harm-no fowl Senior Refuge Member

Ya, you guys screwed yourselves pretty good. It just means I don't have to bring out as much equipment.

5. Tuleman

Tuleman Elite Refuge Member

One raindrop on the windshield before the skies open up with a Kansas summer storm.

6. Marshwalker

Marshwalker Senior Refuge Member

actually it was the OS hotroding boats all over and not haven’t any concept of pressure. Driving boats at all hours, big group hunting and no rest for the birds... I hate rules also but this will benifit the quality of hunting if the crowds don’t slow down. I wish it was no motor at all. Birds would actually stick around.

marshmob and Ramblingman like this.
  7. golden boy

golden boy Elite Refuge Member

Yep, 100% reason we have new regs and more to come is NR behavior. You can personally thank Bobby yo yo yo films for filming and posting his Texas buddy running a tricked out surface drive with jet fuel. Running aground and running over roosting birds. All on film. Hit like and subscribe to thank him. Nice job Bobby!

Damian Wiening likes this.
  8. no harm-no fowl

no harm-no fowl Senior Refuge Member

I'm sure you don't really believe this, or that anybody else does. Not saying that the non-residents weren't running around some but I'm sure the locals are doing it just the same. Because there is an idiot from everywhere including Kansas.

You guys have me so excited about coming out there to hunt this year, I don't know what to do. We're coming out for the veteran season, it'll be like opening day for us. I've been about 10 different states hunting, and have always had a good time there. I don't care about hunting South Dakota, there are a lot better states to hunt them there. The Left Coast sucks, but Washington state is one of the best places I've ever been. Tons of waterfowl and easy access. See y'all in the fall.

pluffmud likes this.
  9. ED Vanderbeck

ED Vanderbeck Elite Refuge Member

Most of this is 20-30 yr old spoiled rich kids driving 80,000 dollar trucks pulling 15-20 dollar boats decked all out in Sitka camo so it's lack of respect of others and the resource that brought this on

FDH and Renobber like this.
  10. ED Vanderbeck

ED Vanderbeck Elite Refuge Member

Most of this is 20-30 yr old spoiled rich kids driving 80,000 dollar trucks pulling 15-20 dollar boats decked all out in Sitka camo caused this not to many of those around my neck of the woods in SE Kansas