Constitutional Carry

AvianQuest

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The bill will get final approval next week and will be signed into law by the governor.

This wouldn't have happened without Lt. Governor Patrick pulling the bill out of a hostile committee and placing it in a new committee that he created for the purpose of getting the bill passed. Just one time I've seen a bill pulled from a hostile committee and put in a more friendly committee, but as far as I know, this is the first time a new committee was formed for a single purpose like this.

George Soros and other big-money liberals have already made plans to flood Texas with money to defeat Patrick and Abbott and replace them with anti-gun candidates.

1 Year Wonder

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wheres Pamfer? Didnt he say it will never happen?

Good to hear. Me and my homies have sent countless emails and made phone calls at the the request of GOA to help grease this bill along.

Panthers Gravy

Reaction score
Wheres Pamfer? Didnt he say it will never happen?

Good to hear. Me and my homies have sent countless emails and made phone calls at the the request of GOA to help grease this bill along.

You and your slack jawed homies didn’t do **** to help get this passed. You fake wanna be patriot.

patos el supremo

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You and your slack jawed homies didn’t do **** to help get this passed. You fake wanna be patriot.

maybe, but at least he tried. Might not matter.

1 Year Wonder

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

My big peter even sent emails.....It has its own facebook page. It gets invited to events and stuff

AvianQuest

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bold move considering 60% of Texas voters are against Constitutional Carry and probably 90% of the news media. They will be milking the hell out of every shooting.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
When is it supposed to go into affect?

1 Year Wonder

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
After Gov hotwheels signs it, I think we have to wait till Sept 1

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
After Gov hotwheels signs it, I think we have to wait till Sept 1

I wonder if it’s going to follow the same “policies” as the licensed carry as far as where...when and how a person can carry?

Bars...hospitals...sporting events...etc.

pck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it’s going to follow the same “policies” as the licensed carry as far as where...when and how a person can carry?

Bars...hospitals...sporting events...etc.
My understanding is all signs are still in effect.

Latest posts