Constitutional Carry

IrishGooseman

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Me too and it sucked a donkey....plus abrasive and costs money. The Constitution is my permit to carry
And you established that with your January 6, 2021 "demonstration" at the national capitol.. When are you gonna post pictures of your protest of the US Constitution and confirmation of POTUS Joe Biden????? Or maybe One Inch Wonder was in his mom's basement playing pretend video games again.... Just saying..

AvianQuest

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Its gonna be weird when all the women in the fruit section are standing there with 44 mag revolvers in they holsters while they fondle the cantaloupes and avocados.
Common sight in Alaska...

attachment.php

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’m going to have to paint my soon to be new Ford Mustang to look like a P-51 for the road rage wars. :nutz

AvianQuest

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’m going to have to paint my soon to be new Ford Mustang to look like a P-51 for the road rage wars. :nutz

"An armed society is a polite society"

-
Robert A. Heinlein

There is going to be a huge change in so-called gun violence once citizens start fighting back.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
"An armed society is a polite society"

-
Robert A. Heinlein

There is going to be a huge change in so-called gun violence once citizens start fighting back.

Rapes should decrease now that a 125 pound woman can run a stitch of 9mm up the front of a 225 pound just out of prison Neanderthal.

Paraphrasing Gen. Curtis LeMay If you kill enough of them they eventually quit raping.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

AvianQuest

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Rapes should decrease now that a 125 pound woman can run a stitch of 9mm up the front of a 225 pound just out of prison Neanderthal.

Paraphrasing Gen. Curtis LeMay If you kill enough of them they eventually quit raping.

Or - no one ever raped a .38

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Goes into effect today.