Contacting Rem Arms Help

H2O FWLR - 2705

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The Rem Arms website does not have specifications for the 28 gauge 1100’s nor Wingmasters. I have been unsuccessful with web searches for telephone numbers that are still connected with Remington products. The calls start out okay but then goes into the out of service mode.

I have completed the email question form. But I find 90% of the time I do not get response from corporations / companies for email inquiries.

The inventory and availability for outdoor products, and the ability to research the same, are difficult during the current times. Besides the specifications, I am waiting to see what the quality of the new Rem Arms products.

Any help with a phone contact that would put me in communications with a live person is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Mike

ALMODUX

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
First, I am sorry you’re having trouble with Rem-whatever-iteration-inc.

You do realize you’re dealing with the most tenaciously defunct firearms manufacturer of the last 4 decades, right? Heck, it’s easier to get rid of a hair on a biscuit than get a quality remalamadingdong these days. Most would say good riddance by now, yet they keep turning up, like a freaking turd that won’t flush. If somebody like HiPoint would just by the design rights, they could make better 870s and 1100s than we’ve seen in over 30 years, and everyone would get better service, too.

Sorry, I know that’s not what you wanted…..but what you’ve asked is very hard for me to compute as having a rational expectation of resolution….. given Remruptcy’s track record.

H2O FWLR - 2705

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The most current Rem Arms website has not been updated. As they are still showing an Express pump, when these guns have been replaced/upgraded to a Fieldmaster.
I am finding the same with the posted telephone numbers.

H2O FWLR - 2705

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Almodux, I hear you. I am hoping the new gun group, called Rem Arms, will begin to produce quality firearms. Rem Arms purchased the company from Vista Outdoors (I believe?). Vista Outdoors made the bankruptcy purchase of Remington, and moved the company to AR or AL to save on labor cost. The quality deteriorated. Rem Arms moved the company back to New York, a good start.

My bottom line, Remington shotguns fit me well and point naturally. Like others I have purchased many other shotguns, but found when I went pack to the Remington's I shot better. This last year I shot a 20 gauge for teal at the end of the season. I shot well and the hunts seemed to be more fun. Consciously and subconsciously I do not like missing shots that should be made consistently. Thanks, Mike

NW BIRDHUNTER

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Might be a while before Remington is what it was. That being said, I wish you the best of luck contacting them. If they would only offer some parts for the Versa Max, I'd be happy.

pluffmud

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think I would wait a few years to let others be the guinea pigs in order for Rem Arms to prove what kind of company they are or arent going to be.

Wingsetter 2

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
rem arms sucks ***

their website is not up to date and it says they are still producing firearms they are not producing ...

I was serious about getting an 870 FieldMaster in 28 to match my express and wingmaster 28's

I called them several times and no answer. Then a kid who sounded about 17 answered and could hardly speak English.

I highly doubt that RemArms will survive ...

I have given up on em and I have been shooting 870's since the 70's ... in fact that is all I shoot

Alldrakes

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
rem arms sucks ***

their website is not up to date and it says they are still producing firearms they are not producing ...

I was serious about getting an 870 FieldMaster in 28 to match my express and wingmaster 28's

I called them several times and no answer. Then a kid who sounded about 17 answered and could hardly speak English.

I highly doubt that RemArms will survive ...

I have given up on em and I have been shooting 870's since the 70's ... in fact that is all I shoot
Yup, that’s why I bought a maxus 2 this year with no parts around for my 11 year old VM.