COVID-19

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by carolina girl, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Dirtybird420

Dirtybird420 Elite Refuge Member

Haven’t in 33 years called out sick. Even licked the Covid infected wife’s face. An other things cause lock down was awesome an she was only sick 2 days. At this point the help I’ve seen on the boat it’s over. My older direct family got the shot. I’m just to lazy to waste time. Delta is coming. Everyone freeze again. I’m digging in this time just for the money why kill my self. I hope the god fearing private schools stay open. I’ll have to get a mini van.

2. ih2ofowler

ih2ofowler Refuge Member

“I” will not get vaccinated for a disease “I” was never scared of”
    Exactly why this virus wrecked the havoc that it did. It was always about “I” and not about your family members, neighbors, friends or colleagues or thinking about people it may affect more than you.
    Pretty sure after 3 billion people have received the vaccine and you can simply look at how our numbers are dropping you can see that it obviously works.
    if people who actually think they know everything would look you up the studies for vaccines they have already gotten they’d realize that this virus and vaccine has been tested more than just about every other vaccine that has been used on you, as a child. Simple as that. When vaccines were created in the 50s, 60s and on do you think they had the stringent study protocols they have now? Ever look up the studies for MMR vaccines? Might be enlightened.
    The fact that China created a virus that your body wasn’t made to defend should be enough for some people to thank the government for having a treatment for it so rapidly. Possibly even say to yourself;
    “I’m not afraid of a vaccine for a disease I don’t want to get nor spread to someone else”.
    The problem is people do their “research” on the news and Facebook rather than actually looking into it.
    Seen what this virus can do first hand. Seen healthy, young people have long term effects from it, and seen people I would expect to die from it, die. I was personally never worried about having serious issues from Covid as I’m young and healthy, but at the same time I wasn’t about to let China infect me with a virus they created.
    As for hunting it didn’t slow me down one bit. In fact, probably hunted more than ever because of it.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    drahthaarducker and Ruination like this.
  3. Md Hunter

Md Hunter Senior Refuge Member

My son's a newly minted M.D. and just started his residency (I.M.) July1. His first assignment is in the ICU and he's already had one patient pass due to Covid and another likely to pass soon due to complications brought on by Covid. None of the folks in the ICU for Covid had received the vaccine.

And it sounds like the number of cases is increasing. Back on July 1, he was telling me there were no Covid cases in the ICU and now he was just saying that one of the Fellows working in the ICU, a pulmonologist, hasn't been home in the last three days due to the increase in patients.

drahthaarducker and Ruination like this.
  4. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

Was bound to happen. Unvaccinated people can go maskless now and parties abound. I ain't scared, I still wear a seatbelt.

5. Trevor Shannahan

Trevor Shannahan Elite Refuge Member

You are exactly the sheep that these people are looking for. The virus is meaningless compared to others. The only reason people care about it is because of how the media covered it. Way more people have have had it and had no ill effects than have had a bad reaction to it.

6. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

What ever that means. (((They))).

Anyone in a medical profession can tell you that the virus wasn't meaningless compared to others.

Anti-vaxxers gonna anti-vax.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    7bartman, Scotty and ih2ofowler like this.
  7. KIHokie

KIHokie Refuge Member

LOL

8. ih2ofowler

ih2ofowler Refuge Member

please enlighten me on which pandemic was worse?
    Also, hate to break it to you but, way more people have gotten the vaccine and had no ill effects from it than people who have actually gotten Covid. So what are you afraid of? Are you afraid that the Covid numbers will continue to decline and the media will have nothing to report on?
    Since you’re going to reply, that the long term effects of the Covid vaccine aren’t known, please actually do some research on the vaccine, and the science behind it instead of getting your info from the news.

9. drahthaarducker

drahthaarducker Elite Refuge Member

He's Trevor
    He knows everything

Scotty and Ruination like this.
  10. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

Yep. He’s invincible-