COVID-19

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by carolina girl, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Trevor Shannahan

Trevor Shannahan Elite Refuge Member

Because I’m not going to take ONE vaccine? That doesn’t make me an anti vaxxer. I have no opposition to vaccines in general, just this one.

You can still get the virus and spread it even if you are vaccinated, so what is the point? If you feel the need to get it, by all means that is fine, however you shouldn’t excoriate people for not getting it. You are vaccinated so obviously it shouldn’t affect you one bit :h

WOODIE13 and bird junkie like this.
  2. Dirtybird420

Dirtybird420 Elite Refuge Member

Pretty sure this is the first thing you’ve ever said I didn’t wanna punch a goose call down your throat. Maybe opposites do attract

drahthaarducker likes this.
  3. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

Of course they have- it’s not worth arguing with you, because you thrive on it. However, yes it was blown out of proportion to an extent. But, it was Sort of necessary since we didnt understand this thing.
    Some of the stuff I’ve seen, and I’ve not seen the worst, has been very very sad and scary.

4. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

Are you really this stupid? Think about it, the numbers are rising in non vaccinated people. The numbers are not rising in people vaccinated.
    my office has tested hundreds of vaccinated people, and only 2 have tested positive. Some of these have been immediately exposed. I have been exposed, I’m vaccinated, and have tested negative.
    Of the non vaccinated people, my office alone is seeing a rise in positives.
    Guess what genius, if you tested 10 people last week and 4 of them were positive, and test 10 people this week and 7 are positive- that’s a rise. It doesn’t have to be a huge rise. It’s basic.
    Don’t get the vaccine, that’s fine- I don’t care either way. But put the conspiracy BS behind you. It makes you look looney.

5. carolina girl

carolina girl Elite Refuge Member

Scotty,
    Thanks for being there for everyone through this. Your dedication to life and other people has not gone unnoticed.
    Thank you

6. KIHokie

KIHokie Refuge Member

[​IMG]

Ruination likes this.
  7. Smackdown 870

Smackdown 870 Elite Refuge Member

For once I am not part of a **** storm and get to set back and watch the show :clap

Mr_Mallard likes this.
  8. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

How boring.

Smackdown 870 likes this.
  9. carolina girl

carolina girl Elite Refuge Member

I don’t understand how baltimore city’s health doctor says the numbers warrant a mask mandate, but the governor and state health doctor said the numbers don’t. This is why people don’t believe in or will ever get vaccinated. They don’t know who to listen too and who knows what they’re doing.

Scotty likes this.
  10. Dirtybird420

Dirtybird420 Elite Refuge Member

None of it matters the glaciers are almost gone.

The Hilljack likes this.