COVID treatment

salthunter

Reaction score
Is there any proticol anymore.
I must have heard a dozen different people coughing at church Sunday

Soggy Socks

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They gave me something .. cant remember the name but I think I would have been good without it. Just took it because of my underlying conditions.

MDUXSRLO

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yes, let your PCP know and they will call in a prescription. It makes the recovery easier and quicker.

num70

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I just tested positive but I don’t know Jack chit about COVID protocols. Are they doing anything to treat it or does a guy just ride it out? I’m pretty sure I can get a better answer here than I got from the Urgent care goofball I just spoke to.
Monitor your symptoms.
Drink. Rest but get some moderate exercise/motion.
If you start to feel respiratory issues, check your blood O2 levels. If they get low, go to a doctor (a real Dr.)
If you're in any way compromised (diabetes, autoimmune, etc.) don't screw around and wait until you're in a jam. Hit the ER if your breathing gets bad.
Had it twice. Fully expect a third this winter. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yes, let your PCP know and they will call in a prescription. It makes the recovery easier and quicker.

I don’t have a PCP. This is the problem if you don’t got to the doc on a regular basis. When you actually want/need a doc you don’t know who to go to. I’ll be fine. Was just curious about others recent experience.

bustsducks

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I caught it two weeks ago. I didn't have much energy for a week nyquil & dayquil and cough drops. Hot coffee to loosen that phlegm in the morning. Then lots of water. I still sound weasey so a doctor friend suggested 2 Aleve twice a day. Its a inflammatory and never would of thought of it. And I think its working!

A.Mason

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Had it. Wasn't fun. Lots of rest and Gatorade. Vitamin d pills too.
Prepare for some bad chills my friend.

Idk how old you are, as long as your not a old timer it'll probably be like a really bad flu. Least that's what it was like for me. Good luck bro, gonna suck but you'll make it.