COVID treatment

Wareagle1011

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I got it twice. The first time was before they had the vaccines and stuff. I had to force myself to breath for two weeks. The second time I was over 90% of the symptoms in two days. And had a two week vacation pretty much.

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I got it twice. The first time was before they had the vaccines and stuff. I had to force myself to breath for two weeks. The second time I was over 90% of the symptoms in two days. And had a two week vacation pretty much.

I’m not sure how I have avoided it all this time, except for the fact I hate being around people! Lol I’m 2 days into this and feeling pretty good (knock on wood). Hoping it’s mostly gone tomorrow!

tjones

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Type 2, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, 55 yo. First time I went ice fishing for perch, then went pheasant hunting. Keep active, that is the key. And hydrate. Second time was more like sniffles, but they wouldn’t let me work again, so more ice fishing. Hoping to get it in January again. I got a couple Xiden kits ready to prove I have it!

Squaller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I believe Ivermectin enemas are the current standard of care...

Wareagle1011

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure how I have avoided it all this time, except for the fact I hate being around people! Lol I’m 2 days into this and feeling pretty good (knock on wood). Hoping it’s mostly gone tomorrow!
I think you will be okay timber hole. Just chill out. Take it easy. The second time i got it when it left me quick I was running around frozen ponds hunting geese. All while giving work the middle finger. If you feel like your having a rough time dont hesitate to get medical attention. As ive said before my aunt, middle aged good health died from covid

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I just realized this evening that I have lost my taste and smell. I ripped a big fart earlier and was surprised that it didn’t smell! I guess it’s fair to say that I can’t smell chit!

bustsducks

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here's a little update of what I've been through.

I tested positive on the 11th. Work gave 5 days off paid. Then I already had the next week off to go hunting. That was a week of vacation wasted. I went one day and paid for it the next 3 days of feeling like hell for being out in the cold. I went back to work on the 25th. Man I was out of gas. I couldn't get enough air. So I went to the doctor that afternoon. Lungs exrayed good and oxygen levels were good. She did subscribe a inhaler and some steroids. In two days I felt great. Other a leg pain that would come and go. So today I went back to the doctor to figure out what was going on. My leg is jacked up from a previous motorcycle accident. I told the doc that something doesn't feel right. They exrayed my leg and it looked good for what it is. But setup an appointment for a ultrasound. Because sometimes men get blood clots after covid. Well it turns out I have a blood clot in that leg and I'm going on a blood thinner.

So I guess what my advice would be is. Pay attention to what your body is telling you. Covid was weird and a PIA.