Dear MLB

carolina girl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I just want to buy a ticket to the game. I don’t want to download an app and fill out tons of information, I don’t want to create an account online and fill out tons of information, I just want to buy a ticket and watch the game.

I want to hand you money and you hand me a ticket.

CC:NFL

Pennydog

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
todays technology is ok but goes too far imo,for all the info they want about your better off going to the stadium and face to face buy your ticket ,privacy issues have gotten lost in the shuffle in todays climate

carolina girl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You can’t do that anymore. It’s all online and apps. Can’t even take cash into the park. It will not be honored

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
F all of the professional sports and all the excessive cost for a ticket, parking, food, drinks and politics. Daughter went to a Nationals game recently and came home saying how expensive the drinks and food were. I looked at her and said you are just figuring this chit out now that you are paying for it on your own and not mom and dad. I have passed on free tickets for baseball, football and hockey over the last several years when they all felt the need to get political and cave into the BLM and kneeling. wouldn't blink an eye if they all imploded and went away with all the overpaid players who feel the need to politicize the sports and the owners who feel the need to comply with this chit.

Pennydog

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
i do also like baseball but you cant even watch a game today without paying to watch it on tv that sucks

Canyoncrosser

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
This is the team that I follow
A005F07D-6E14-4680-8EE4-1A953FF0A918.jpeg