Declassification standing order

The Mad Duck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Exactly how many of the minions is the president required to communicate his orders to before they become official? Once again, it is the minions in the alphabet soup mistakingly believing that the president must follow their rules. He was the president and could declassify what he wanted however he wanted. There is no procedure specified in law.

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
FCF, why weren't you concerned about Hillary's server? Or Swalwell sleeping with a Chinese spy while he was in the intelligence committee? Or Hunter Biden clearly being compromised and still has access to his dad?

Why now? Why all of a sudden are you now concerned?

If Trump broke the law, charge him, try him, convict him if necessary. But do it to ALL of them.

oleww

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don’t really get all this classified documents at his personal residence.

Let’s assume he had his house (alarm systems, safes, procedures) upgraded to store classified documents. Then what’s the big deal that he has these docs? None were lost to the enemy.

Maybe he took the documents on his own and smuggled them home. Highly unlikely. Some aide or two (TPI- two person integrity) with proper clearance, had to have given him said documents. There’s got to be a chain of custody.

He could have printed off the documents himself while using classified systems. I doubt the big don has the knowledge nor would his IT folks make it a chore for him. His aides, yes. Him no. Again, his aides would have accountability of any documents.

Lastly, so what? Trump was, just a short while ago, the most powerful (POTUS) man in the world. And now he’s not. Short of leaking or comiting espionage, What harm could (would) he possibly do.

I’m add myself to the “it’s a witch-hunt” crowd.

timber hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You're wasting your time with these folks. They will hold their fingers in their ears while closing their eyes and and hollering Nuh, Nuh, Nuh, Nuh when presented with any info the doesn't fit their narrative, and go to the extremes of silliness defending debunked theories that fall under "the Tucker Carlson defense".

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing but a witch hunt, fishing for a crime . And I'm sure they have again lied on the affidavit this time just like they did on the Russian thing that was proven to be lies and untruths. Democrats are not to be trusted or believed.

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You're wasting your time with these folks. They will hold their fingers in their ears while closing their eyes and and hollering Nuh, Nuh, Nuh, Nuh when presented with any info the doesn't fit their narrative, and go to the extremes of silliness defending debunked theories that fall under "the Tucker Carlson defense".
Nancy, what are some of these "debunked" theories and who debunked them?