Definition of Insanity?

markd

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
.....I didn't have as many dollars when land was $250 an acre and I could probably make the argument that what dollars I did have were actually more valuable.

NW BIRDHUNTER

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Browning Gold lite 10 going for $3,556 on G******** right now, advertised as American Browning, although it is manufactured in Miroku. Seen the same gun sell for $1,100 not too long ago. Used gun prices are way up.

Billy Bob

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Browning Gold lite 10 going for $3,556 on G******** right now, advertised as American Browning, although it is manufactured in Miroku. Seen the same gun sell for $1,100 not too long ago. Used gun prices are way up.
And stupidity is brought the roof. People that dumb shouldn't be allowed to own a gun...

Reactions: JP

Tailfeathers

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
1646760265338.png
You guys hunt out of a Log Canoe? Nice rig!

ALMODUX

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
On a serious note: whenever I see something like this, I tend to think there’s some serious sentiment or nostalgia tied to it, and some folks with stupid $ trying to fill that want, no matter what…..just like grandpa’s stolen gun, the one that burned up in dad’s house as a kid, etc…..older Marlin 336 went for around $10k the other day, IIRC. There’s no ‘gun sense’ reason for it at all. HAS to be emotive.

C M Wings

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
On a serious note: whenever I see something like this, I tend to think there’s some serious sentiment or nostalgia tied to it, and some folks with stupid $ trying to fill that want, no matter what…..just like grandpa’s stolen gun, the one that burned up in dad’s house as a kid, etc…..older Marlin 336 went for around $10k the other day, IIRC. There’s no ‘gun sense’ reason for it at all. HAS to be emotive.
I still say it’s fake. Two guys in cahoots making it look like a gun worth a ton. Dale never happens. Magically a similar (same) gun pops up a week or so later and real bidders say omg gotta have it at half what that other one sold.

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I still say it’s fake. Two guys in cahoots making it look like a gun worth a ton. Dale never happens. Magically a similar (same) gun pops up a week or so later and real bidders say omg gotta have it at half what that other one sold.
Or, lower level money laundering.

Ravenanme

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Be CAREFUL out there , these scams are for REAL and those who ask for payment with money-cards or by just wiring them the Funds !
It's those who fall for this , that lose ! Our Government has their hands Full to help so , don't fall for the Trap !

Latest posts