Delta membership premium disappointment

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You are all very noble gentlemen. The next time I need to renew my DU/DW memberships, I'll let you know so you can tell me the best way to do it, and what my mindset should be at the time.

JakeS

Reaction score
If you’re donating to Delta for the gifts they send you, then you’re donating for the wrong reasons. It’s about the ducks, not the toys they send as a “thank you”

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are all very noble gentlemen. The next time I need to renew my DU/DW memberships, I'll let you know so you can tell me the best way to do it, and what my mindset should be at the time.

You should wait until DU does the blanket giveaway....then you'll have something to curl up in. :l:l

Tuleman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If you’re donating to Delta for the gifts they send you, then you’re donating for the wrong reasons. It’s about the ducks, not the toys they send as a “thank you”
Delta doesn't care why I donate. They are looking for funding, not moral support.

Small Bore Hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
When you walked in the door at the Expo last weekend at Little Rock they had a County Line boat give away. I wonder how many emails I will receive from that promotion. I just wish I could do more for Delta and DU. I liked to idea of some of the old hunting clubs raising or paying to raise they number of ducks that killed the previous season. If hunters donated $10.00 per duck they killed would this help but how many would be willing to do this? I would like to know if tame ducks could be raised and released to the wild would work?

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
When you walked in the door at the Expo last weekend at Little Rock they had a County Line boat give away. I wonder how many emails I will receive from that promotion. I just wish I could do more for Delta and DU. I liked to idea of some of the old hunting clubs raising or paying to raise they number of ducks that killed the previous season. If hunters donated $10.00 per duck they killed would this help but how many would be willing to do this? I would like to know if tame ducks could be raised and released to the wild would work?
Ask South Carolina

DisplacedDuck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Doubling down on a really poor take by lobbing “Holier than thou…” accusations at those whose jabs are totally justified…

Friend, I’d put the shovel away.

duckbuster2

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
If you want good stuff go buy it donations to Delta is for the Ducks not to give away high end stuff.

Latest posts