Dementia Fallout?

FinnsNFeathers

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
A recurring theme in multiple threads, Biden has dementia. I want to take the conversation a slightly different direction...

At a minimum, it sure looks like a valid concern. Anybody who has ever witnessed dementia in person can see obvious similarities in body movements, facial expressions, speech patterns, etc.

Recent polls, which you all saw Biden get questioned about, shows more and more people are recognizing the signs...even on the left.

My question...

If (when?) we find out that Joe does indeed have dementia...and "people" knew about it while he was campaigning and running for, and ultimately sitting as, president...where does this rank in all time presidential scandals and what would be the fallout?

It feels downright criminal to me, if that came out. Rising to a degree of, dare I say, Domestic Terrorism.

Seriously. What's a bigger threat to our democracy (representative republic)...a few dozen idiots wearing horns on their heads storming the capital who aren't actually going to change a damn thing...

...Or representatives of our government knowingly and willingly propping up a Weekend at Bernie's president who can't even tie his own shoes...let alone run the country...and lying to the American people about it the whole time.

Maybe we can get Mueller to spend $32M getting to the bottom of that investigation?

CookMan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Don't disagree. Hey they, the demorcates and these crazy azz voters, they own this M-F-Ker. Scary it is. What is even more scarier is the fact that democrats, republicans' and the sorry azz RINOS are doing nothing to stop this train wreck.

MALLARD MAGICIAN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well over 80 million suckers were willing to vote for the boob. Dementia being only one of many obvious flaws that he was saddled with.
Can’t blame his “handlers” for the stupidity of 80+million folks in this country.
We got what they voted for, this is our system. This country wasn’t built in a day, a year, nor a decade. It will not be destroyed in one neither.
This will be a pimple on the face of our history. Some will learn, some will not, the amount of folks that fall into either category will determine the direction of this country. Not Babbling Brandon!

CookMan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well over 80 million suckers were willing to vote for the boob. Dementia being only one of many obvious flaws that he was saddled with.
Can’t blame his “handlers” for the stupidity of 80+million folks in this country.
We got what they voted for, this is our system. This country wasn’t built in a day, a year, nor a decade. It will not be destroyed in one neither.
This will be a pimple on the face of our history. Some will learn, some will not, the amount of folks that fall into either category will determine the direction of this country. Not Babbling Brandon!

Yep. :tu Hell we survived Carter. We can survive this idiot and crook. The scary part is the supposed 81M morons that voted for this train car of chlorine.

FinnsNFeathers

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't disagree.

But IF he legitimately and medically has early dementia and IF representatives of our government knew that...and lied to the American public...it feels a lot bigger to me than just duping 80 million suckers.

It feels criminal to me.

I guess that's the point of my intended discussion. Not how Biden continues to bumble his way through the presidency and how some idiots still support him.

Dementia can't be hid forever. If he really does medically have it...the world will know soon enough. And if he does, is this a bigger deal than just an "I told you so" to 80M people who voted for him?

To me...this is a HUGE deal if it proved true. Heads should roll. Literally and figuratively.

But maybe it's just me.

MALLARD MAGICIAN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I guess my point is how can they hide the blatant obvious???

There really is no doubt he is beyond declining. It was obvious WAY before the election. “THEY” didn’t really hide it, they just hid Brandon.
The great and glorious Media didn’t ask any questions, and we all know why, and 80+million are too damn stupid to ask an obvious question of themselves.

I’m sorry but there is where the responsibility falls. Nothing was hidden, do You really need a medical document to tell you what is slapping you in the face daily?

full choke

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think I agree with MM

Forget about the supposed 80 million votes. There are over 300 million Americans who can see, and hear, what has been going on for over one year. Blame us, those who have not demanded a change.

FinnsNFeathers

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
do You really need a medical document to tell you what is slapping you in the face daily?

Me? No, I don't need it.

But the latest polls showed something like 48% questioning his cognitive abilities. That leaves 52% of this country that still do NOT question his cognitive abilities.

But that # would immediately jump to 90%+ if he was actually diagnosed with dementia. The vast vast majority of Americans would immediately deem him unfit for the job of President of the United States if he ACTUALLY has dementia.

I'm talking in terms of truly being constitutionally unfit to be president.

A bumbling old fool does not, unfortunately, pass the muster to be removed from office.

Medically diagnosed with Dementia, DOES, in my opinion. In fact, I think that would be almost universally agreed on both sides of the isle.

Thus, if someone knew it...and hid it from the public. Yeah, that's a lot bigger deal to me than just blaming people who couldn't see it with their own two eyes.

MALLARD MAGICIAN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The first step in stopping his/their agenda is learning from the last election and show up to the polls, get as many in your life as possible to the polls, and vote them out of Majority in both the House and Senate. The system the forefathers left us with works, even when it seems no one within the system cares to work.

At that point, there is many of rabbits the investigators can chase into the bushes.

This is how the system works. This is how your voice is heard.
Every vote matters. If that’s not known by now, I fear it never will be.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
We will one day find out. Their will be a book written by a White House insider for a lot of $ and it will be released either during the end of his term or right after.

It will tell stories. It will tell what they knew, when they knew it, what they talked about, the decline that they witnessed and what they did to keep it away from the American public.