Dementia Fallout?

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
One of them's gonna win. And we'll still lose.

Must suck to know your boy's commander-in-chief will be suffering from dementia for the next 7 years. I assume it's a considerable source of concern for you. Like I said before, try not to think about it too much. Not much you can do.

Praying helps, for what it's worth.
Have you been praying to baal again?

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Interesting our other new guy disappears and now this brand new guy appears.

YL03

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of them's gonna win. And we'll still lose.

Must suck to know your boy's commander-in-chief will be suffering from dementia for the next 7 years. I assume it's a considerable source of concern for you. Like I said before, try not to think about it too much. Not much you can do.

Praying helps, for what it's worth.

:l :l :l :l

What must suck is your life. Y'all are just a miserable lot. :yes

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score
I think we're missing the boat to concentrate on Biden. He's the demented puppet, and, yes, dangerous in his own right. However, the real issue we have facing us on an accelerated basis are the "Masters behind the Puppet String Pullers"... i.e., the Globalists. Think of Klaus Schwab, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates(?), and all of those who attend the annual/semi-annual Davos meetings.

If just 10% of the stories beginning to come out in the last few weeks have a ring of truth to them, a lot of crap is going to hit the fan soon as the curtains fall and stories begin to change at an increasing rate (e.g. CDC claims, et al).

This issue of the insurance companies claiming they're seeing upwards of a 40% increase in non-categorized deaths has their actuarial people climbing the walls. There can really only be a few potential reasons for them, and the vaccines themselves are one of the top suspects. I'll leave it to them to figure out as my opinion doesn't count, I'm sure, but I suspect that all of us "conspiratorial thinkers" will be proven to be pretty much on target.... soon.

What's going on in Australia is just a trial for them, and the same policies are being put in place in Washington State and New York State. Australia may be a lost since they gave up their freedoms 25 years ago, but we still have a chance to resist, and we must, whatever that means. Hopefully it will continue to be at the ballot box and a 'Red Wave' will gain more and more traction like it has in places around the country already. The same 'uprisings' are being seen at many local levels in Europe, also, which is good to see.

Telazol

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Who is your “ideal” candidate? If they don’t “exist” what policies would they run on?

McCain was my favorite in 08.

Toss-up in 12. My Protestant upbringing biased me against Romney.

Kasich was the candidate I really liked in 16.

I liked Tulsi in 20.

I need the dems to come my way on guns & wokism; I need the republicans to come my way on conservation.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
McCain was my favorite in 08.

Toss-up in 12. My Protestant upbringing biased me against Romney.

Kasich was the candidate I really liked in 16.

I liked Tulsi in 20.

I need the dems to come my way on guns & wokism; I need the republicans to come my way on conservation.
The difference between Mittens and McCain was appx 5”. McCain was 5’ 9” and Romney is 6’ 2”.

Both are mushy in the middle mediocre moderates. Well - McCain not so much anymore.

Telazol

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Meh. McCain stuck to his principles. So does Romney.

John was and Mitt is a good man, which is hard to find in politics.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll vote for the candidate who is most against the progressive left and most outside of the career politician circle jerk.

If that's Trump, so be it.