Dow below 30,000.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're moving into our dream house in 5 days.....in 2 weeks we'll get to work building my shop. My son is coming home for 4 days over the 4th of July for his first liberty since he left for Marine Corps OCS in January. Both of my daughters landed fantastic jobs when they graduated college this Spring. I have a new pup coming in August/September. The killing season is only 2 moons away.

I don't give a rats fork about whining over what these dipchits have done to my country in 16 months. Life rolls on!! I'm here for whatever comes....bring it.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You can't call half the reason we are here right now the good old days.
The good old days referring to the Federal Reserve pumping $ into the economy at a Fed Fund rate below 0.25% interest.

Those days are over. Powell can’t play that game anymore. A Fed Fund rate of 3.4% by the end of the fiscal year isn’t going to do much to beat back an inflation rate that’s over 8%.

Layout101

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Have lost 1/4 of my 401K.....GOOD JOB BRANDON!

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Biden is too busy increasing the cost of crude oil and therefore making Putin rich and Russia stronger to be concerned about our petty peasant needs.

IMOO

eel river

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The fed kept the rate too low for that 5 to 10 years. The economy and cost of living was living on borrowed time way before the pandemic. As a few CEOs have privately said, a good deal of this is pure capitalism and the government should stay out of it. There is plenty of discretionary money out there as people are *itching but they are sure taking vacations, doing home improvements buying boats, leasing hunting properties and on and on. It’s world wide to a significant degree. can’t afford it, don’t buy it or increase your income. It’s really very, very simple. Now you see the “government stay out of things” people crying about the government needing to do something. Such a joke.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Now you see the “government stay out of things” people crying about the government needing to do something. Such a joke.
Who does one trust? Doing one’s due diligence is part of personal accountability. Depending upon public compassion is a non-starter. Hey, even those folks taken by scammers chose the scammer. Depending upon the government to be a savior is pretty much the same as picking/enabling another Bernie Madoff type scam. No matter how painful and even when scammers rot in prison, folks still must live with the outcomes of their choices. For sure whining is not a good investment strategy.

Latest posts