Dow below 30,000.

wingmatt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dang. You might need a better financial planner.
1655658125196.png

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fed kept the rate too low for that 5 to 10 years. The economy and cost of living was living on borrowed time way before the pandemic. As a few CEOs have privately said, a good deal of this is pure capitalism and the government should stay out of it. There is plenty of discretionary money out there as people are *itching but they are sure taking vacations, doing home improvements buying boats, leasing hunting properties and on and on. It’s world wide to a significant degree. can’t afford it, don’t buy it or increase your income. It’s really very, very simple. Now you see the “government stay out of things” people crying about the government needing to do something. Such a joke.
The rates were fine, oil production was fine, the economic growth was good. The libs printed more free money for the non-working class, and tried to double down again but couldn't pull it off. Instead, those desperate morons will try to cancel as much student debt as they can to help the non-working class.

As I said, I'll keep rolling on and enjoying my life. As they say, just don't pizz on my back and tell me it's raining. You and your party are finished. Such a joke. :yes

Let's go Brandon!!! :l

Layout101

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dang. You might need a better financial planner.

It's not the financial planner, pretty sure Fidelity knows what they are doing.....it's the idiot in the White House and his minions that are running the country into the ground intentionally.
If I could just freeze my 401K I would have a year ago. Best case scenario is just slow the bleed until we get someone who gives a crap about this country to run it.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's not the financial planner, pretty sure Fidelity knows what they are doing.....it's the idiot in the White House and his minions that are running the country into the ground intentionally.
If I could just freeze my 401K I would have a year ago. Best case scenario is just slow the bleed until we get someone who gives a crap about this country to run it.

Crazy thing called bonds and money market. Both are an option.

Dek

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If you are young and don't need the money, quit worrying about it. Unless you sold, you haven't lost anything. The market fluctuates, just the way it is, but over time it is tough to beat. You should have some cash on hand, and could put it in a money market as Rui suggested, but keeping too much of your money parked in something that doesn't keep up with inflation is losing strategy.

Latest posts