Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

Ever seen a ghost?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Rapscallion, Sep 18, 2020.

1. oleww

oleww Senior Refuge Member

I am not asking questions that I really don’t want to know the answer to.

I lived in a 100 year old house on post where the previous tenets told me of ghosts. Several late night reloading sessions were cut short when unusual drafts came through the basement. I didn’t care to stick around to ask many questions.

widgeon likes this.
  2. ducknwork

ducknwork Elite Refuge Member

I’ve believed in ghosts since I was a kid watching unsolved mysteries. I’ve never seen anything myself, but I find the subject interesting. However it gives me the creeps to think about it, or even just reading this thread.

widgeon and Masked Mallard like this.
  3. Close Shot

Close Shot Senior Refuge Member

I picked this up in my game camera recently. Is it a ghost? No clue but it kind of creeped me out.
    [​IMG]
    You will notice it was taken during the rain.

widgeon likes this.
  4. JohnBZ

JohnBZ Elite Refuge Member

My ruth bader ginsburg thread is currently a ghost

5. J.SCOTT

J.SCOTT Senior Refuge Member

Seen, not sure. Experienced yes.

widgeon likes this.
  6. Masked Mallard

Masked Mallard Senior Refuge Member

My ex was into ghosts. I'm on the fence about believing in ghosts. One day, she was being adamant about she couldn't believe I'd never experienced something. So, I'd told her this story that;

"One evening I was walking in the hallway, I'd heard a noise behind me & I turned around to see what was up. Then I experienced this horrible smell...."

Her eyes were getting big & then she started to tell me something about a demonic presents. I interrupted her and continued my story with;

"then I remembered I had beans earlier that day". :dv:dv:dv:dv:dv

Birdcrazy and widgeon like this.
  7. Rick Hall

Rick Hall Elite Refuge Member

Nope, but but a couple of my grouse dogs have gotten bristly around what turned out to be old home sites.

Ratdaddy and widgeon like this.
  8. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

Just a technical glitch in the simulation that you, me and everyone else are "living" in.

9. Paul Myrdahl

Paul Myrdahl New Member

When I was in my 20's a big black guy tried to pick a fight with me. I didn't bite. He was big and I wasn't sure I could take him. If he would have pushed a little harder it would have been on. Any way about a year later he was killed in motorcycle accident as a passenger. The driver was running from the police for speeding and layed the bike down going around a sharp downhill turn. The big black dude flew into a light pole and was killed on the spot.
    A couple years later I was walking home late one night and my travel route would take me down the same road as the accident. As I approached the light pole I started talking smack about him out loud to myself. I may have had a few cocktails in me. Right after I started talking smack the light on the pole went out. I was scared shiftless. I couldn't puss out so I kept walking saying come on mother ****er let's go as I passed the light pole. Nothing happened. As I reached the top of the hill just before rounding the curve the light came back on and I was outta there. Never ran so fast in my life. Ghost or coincidence?

10. howard s.

howard s. Elite Refuge Member

Saw 1...felt 2 around me.
    I believe.