Father and Sons, plus two bucks

Duckboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Not bad for a outing with paps, 150 fish within 2 days of fly fishing on still water. Need to post more pics, but I figured id post some utah fishing adventure

Some shot with iphone, and some with D300, 70-200 or 17-35 f2.8

pano
IMG_6152-X2.jpg

IMG_6010-X2.jpg

Most fish were kamloop (sp) rainbows, 16"-19" range, fun fish on a 5-6 wt rod:tu
IMG_5997-L.jpg

IMG_6150-L.jpg

Shadow-X2.jpg

Duckboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
POSTED!
IMG_6072-L.jpg

ran out of room on my vest for the flys!
matted%20fly-XL.jpg

REI product shoot. I think it was cooked a little too long. The 17 wasnt very wide on the DX sensor, but id like to get a 10-20 sigma again.
shot-XL.jpg

hard shot for me to get with the sun right on the fish
NICE%20BOW%20-X2.jpg

AND..... two bucks left
buddies-XL.jpg

Lame-Duck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Man, you got some seriously nice photos....very well done. I like the panoramic shots, the close ups of the trout, the two bucks, the nighttime shot of the tent....heck they're all cool.

HDC

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Mr Page, Absolutely LOVE these! Belly boat photo is awesome ... panos spectacular, especially the tent shot. I have a 9 day trip with 3 other friends planned for Sept on the Green River or where ever else it takes us in WY or UT. Just going to be bums sleeping in tents or the truck. This photo essay was a nice primer:tu

Duckboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it was a good time, well any day out on the water is better than a day in the office.

Dizzy, Green River area is a blast, this lake was above Vernal area. Diamond Mtn area is a blast to visit.

IMG_6151-X2.jpg

IMG_6149-L.jpg

IMG_6017-L.jpg

stary%20night-XL.jpg

Duckboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Mr Page, Absolutely LOVE these! Belly boat photo is awesome ... panos spectacular, especially the tent shot. I have a 9 day trip with 3 other friends planned for Sept on the Green River or where ever else it takes us in WY or UT. Just going to be bums sleeping in tents or the truck. This photo essay was a nice primer:tu

Your welcome, id love to hear where on the green you will be heading. Make sure you make it pass Pinedale, WY to the start of the green. :tu

HDC

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Your welcome, id love to hear where on the green you will be heading. Make sure you make it pass Pinedale, WY to the start of the green. :tu

Yep, thinking that is the area of final destination. Headed out with two 70 year old kids that have been fly fishing that area (all of WY, UT, CO, MT should say) off and on for 40 years. They are talking about driving 4-5 hours out of our way just to go to fly shops they haven't been to for years or going to runs just to see if they are still there ... just roaming, no set plan, I can't wait. We are just along for the ride.

Latest posts