FBI has raided Trump’s Mar a Lago home.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I've voted republican my entire life (58 years old) until 2016 presidential race. Voted the rest of ballot republican that year and in 2020. I never liked Trump, he doesn't have my moral values and has intentionally destroyed the Republican Party that I grew up with.

Not to mention that he is sexual assaulter, tax evader, has bankrupted a number of his own companies, committed fraud in the past, instigated the Jan 6th riot, tried unsuccessfully to illegally change the outcome of the election...what else am I missing?

I truly do not understand how you guys can continue to support this type of person, I really don't and never will. It's sad because it's going to get worse, a lot worse.
Did you ever admit for being wrong regarding Trump Russia Bounty gate? You went on and on and bought into that lie, hook line and sinker.

That is why you have no credibility on the PAF. Nobody believes your tripe. That is of those on the PAF who don’t have you on ignore.

https://www.refugeforums.com/threads/is-there-really-a-“silent-majority”-in-america.1060887/page-16#post-11437787

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
Did you ever admit for being wrong regarding Trump Russia Bounty gate? You went on and on and bought into that lie, hook line and sinker.

That is why you have no credibility on the PAF. Nobody believes your tripe. That is of those on the PAF who don’t have you on ignore.

https://www.refugeforums.com/threads/is-there-really-a-“silent-majority”-in-america.1060887/page-16#post-11437787
Ignore button?

and miss all this?

:l:l:l

Teal season then big duck season is my “ignore” button…..until then

Let the games continue

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump is kind of a germaphobe. That chip might have been planted.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he does. He could have released it Monday if he wanted to, but he hasn't...

He would have done it by now if he thought it was to his benefit or the DOJ/FBI's detriment. Doesn't necessarily mean that it would be detrimental to him though, it might be because it really doesn't tell us anything that we don't already know.
These guys love tic tac toe, don’t be bringing out a checkers board now!!

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I was getting to the point where I would have easily considered another candidate besides Trump in 2024. Not anymore....he's the only person who can stand up to these morons.....and that's why they want him out of the picture. I'm 100% in for Trump and any/all candidates that support Trump....no questions asked.
Full control over the Grifster. Well played Donnie the Connie!!

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't want to do anything close to that. I want the FBI dismantled and restructured. That's going to cost big bucks. They are now completely ineffective and unreliable. We can't have that as a nation. We need effective and reliable law enforcement at every level.

You guys are funny. :l:l:l

You whine and cry that the police lie....and then when it's proven that they were, on an agency level.....you start being stupid. I get it....it's all you've got. :yes:yes
Welcome to the LEO are liers club. I’ve seen rapid growth in the club and am happy people are starting to see LEO for who they really are. All aboard!!!

beaker

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score

Right or wrong establishes credibility on the PAF, now that is a hoot. Still waiting for you to challenge the vast majority of posters who say the 2020 election was stolen from Trump ie: The Big Lie. Don't want to hurt your "friends" feelings when you tell them they are full of chit? Credibility on the PAF, good stuff :l:l:l.

Anyone recall when @Bear predicted end of days, not quite finished with my bucket list. Or maybe someone could let me know when Sydney Powell was releasing the Kraken, @Grif might know. Credibility :sp:sp:sp.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Right or wrong establishes credibility on the PAF, now that is a hoot. Still waiting for you to challenge the vast majority of posters who say the 2020 election was stolen from Trump ie: The Big Lie. Don't want to hurt your "friends" feelings when you tell them they are full of chit? Credibility on the PAF, good stuff :l:l:l.

Anyone recall when @Bear predicted end of days, not quite finished with my bucket list. Or maybe someone could let me know when Sydney Powell was releasing the Kraken, @Grif might know. Credibility :sp:sp:sp.
If you’re wrong then admit it. Especially on something that such a big deal was made about.

I have to say that you Liberals do stick together. It’s admirable to see you defending one of your own.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If I were president and my attorney general signed off on a BS search warrant like this without my knowledge, he'd be gone.

We're being governed by liars.

If it is not painfully clear yet, we should all just admit it, Biden is not governing. He is merely an old dementia patient who is being told what to say, where to stand, and somehow we are ok with that?

I guess they never heard of the boy who cried wolf.

The problem is that in that story is that the village lost its sheep to the wolf. Is the moral about not believing a liar or keeping one in charge of your sheep? How do you restructure an unaccountable agency?

Zerohedge has a great article on hypocrisy. Here are some quotes.

"You see, it’s possible you are under the misapprehension that you are not supposed to notice what you described as the “double-standard” in acceptable behavior between Team A and Team B. And that you think if you point out this double-standard, you are foiling the other team’s plot and holding them accountable. This might be because, in your mind, you are still in high school debate club, where if you finger your opponent for having violated the evenly-applied rules a neutral arbiter of acceptable behavior will recognize this unfairness and penalize them with demerits.

Except in reality you are not holding Team A accountable, and in fact are notably never able to hold them accountable for anything at all. Even though Team A gets to hold you accountable for everything and anything whenever they want. This is because unfortunately there is no neutral arbiter listening to your whining. In fact, currently the only arbiter is Team A, because Team A has consolidated all the power to decide the rules, and to enforce or not enforce those rules as they see fit."

This sets up the real kicker
Today, however, Team A is not operating on remotely the same level as Team B. And your biggest misunderstanding may be that you think Team A doesn’t want Team B to recognize this fact and point it out for the whole world to see. Yes there is a separate-and-not-equal standard for Team A, and this is no accident. Yes there are two different tiers of acceptable behavior; two tiers of justice; two tiers of citizen.

In fact, there is no “Team A” or “Team B,” only Class A and Class B.

Ball leaving the park:

Friend, you are not in high school debate club anymore. You are a peasant in feudal Japan, and every day the Samurai get to denigrate, abuse, and rough up your kind as much as they want. But if you ever talk back to a samurai, let alone try to do a little roughing up of your own, you will be beheaded on the spot. And far from being punished for this, the samurai who does it will be praised for doing his duty, since uppity peasants are dangerous and immoral and need to be dealt with at once, before they threaten the established social hierarchy. That samurai is just protecting (democracy) the Shogunate. Pointing out the hierarchy of the social order as a peasant will be met only with a nod of approval: “yes, that is how it is, it’s good that now you finally understand.”

“Hypocrisy,” I hope you now see, is simply a display of power, so the more blatant it is the better. Hypocrisy is a concrete demonstration of living without having to fear consequences. And Class A loves it when Class B notices this and whines about it, because complaining about hypocrisy is just another way of saying “Class A is higher status than me,” and “I am the loser.” That’s the joke."

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its-not-hypocrisy-youre-just-powerless

Last edited:

Latest posts