field blinds

Discussion in 'Boats, Blinds, & Gadgets Forum' started by goosebgone, Dec 25, 2000.

1. goosebgone

goosebgone Guest

Anyone have any plans or ideas on how to build a field pop up blind like the final approach blind. I really think this would work for me but i cant see spending the 300 dollars for one. Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

2. LongNeckSlayer

LongNeckSlayer Senior Refuge Member

You need to go back more than the 30 day default. I believe IDbrian posted some great plans from Pit Boss. I have made one of these blinds and they work great.

------------------
    If you hear some honk'n don't startarock'n LongNeckSlayer

3. Chief

Chief Guest

I haven't been able to find them either. I tried using the search for IDBrian and still nothing.

4. goose pit

goose pit Elite Refuge Member

Goosebegone, I was just like you when I saw the Final Approach Elimanator blind, I couldn't see my self buying one, untill I hunted out of my brother's during our early season hunt. After that morning, I went to a local sporting good store and bought the pro-guide model. There is nothing like it out there. I also bought the Ground Hog blind too for when I have to walk in somewhere. The groundhog is a good deal for around $180. Hope this helps ya out!. Take care

------------------
    Goose Pit
    Minnesota Slough Crew
    "let em' swing!"

5. CamoHunter870

CamoHunter870 Elite Refuge Member

I got a plan from a guy on another website. It has two doors that fold open and is made out of PVC. It is similiar to the ones sold though cabelas but fairly cheap to build about $45. If interested give him a email at [email protected] He is a nice guy and will help you out

------------------
    Knock down those honkers:)

6. IDBrian

IDBrian Senior Refuge Member

I did post the plans for pitboss but the post was erased (not by me). I think maybe it had something to do with copyright issues. Sorry.