Final Weekend w/Sons

GoPackers

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The birds cooperated even if the weather wasn't the duckiest you'd expect at this time of year. I think my dog is happier than my wife that the season is over.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 119

full choke

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
As a life long Bears fan I highly object to your screen name! That being said- Well Done! Looks like a good hunt!:tu

E Todd

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Nice hunts. What kind of boat is that and length? Looks like what a guy might need to hunt the lower river.

GoPackers

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
We're running the 20ft. Phowler Big Water Series in a 66" beam, width at top is 105", and 24" high sides. I put their Super Fly pop up blind on it, and it will run 35mph with the 09' Yamaha 50hp 2 stroke I put on it. The guys at Phowler customized anything I wanted, which you can't get with mass manufactured boats, unless you do some of it after the fact, so that's why I went with them. It will float in 3" of water. I've had 4 adult hunters, dog, and 12dz decoys running across the Columbia River & Skagit Bay, and it performed just like they said it would.

GoPackers

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thx HH, it was my mid life crisis purchase and is a lot of fun to hunt/fish from