First alcohol purchase

Deltaman

Senior Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was 15, and talked my friend's yardman into buying us a couple of six packs of Schlitz Malt Liquor for a camp out. Went back to that well many times afterwards. He'd buy us wine or beer, no big quantities, and no hard liquor. We always made sure he had enough extra to buy a bottle of wine or 6-pack for himself as well. He would put it in a brown paper bag, and hide it behind a chosen tree on the edge of the woods. Yard cutting money well spent, and our weekend campouts at the time were epic in our eyes!!!!!!

Sasquatch Hunter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I was one, my first hunting trip with dad. That is where I learned to hunt, drive and drink. Did'ent start dipping until I was three.

burns312

Reaction score
13, but my favorite underage story wasn't until I was 18. Senior year of baseball, about a half dozen of us had a superstition that we had to drink 3 beers each and watch Major League the night before every gameday. Well state rolled around an we were not about to break stride. We conjured up a scheme to take a giant cooler, layer the bottom with the necessary beers for 2 nights in a hotel, cover with a bunch of ice and fill to the top with water and Gatorade. It took 3 of us to load it under the bus. The first night, one of our assistant coaches (who I've now worked for for over 13 years), knocked on the door. We all scrambled around, hiding the cans anywhere we may be able to stash them, and finally answered. He asked for a Gatorade and we obliged and said we'd grab one for him. He said no, he'd get it himself. At that point, we all looked at each other knowing we were busted. He walked to the cooler, grabbed a Gatorade, then dug a little deeper and yanked out a Keystone. He looked up at us with a sly grin and said you MFers better not lose tomorrow and shoved it back in the cooler. We went on to win the state tournament.

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Was carded (3X) during the last week of Mardi Gras in New Orleans, four months after turning 18. Last time carded was age 42.

IAsnow goose

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
19. I was in the Army and at Ft. Sam Houston for advanced individual training. Bought a drink at a restaurant on the riverwalk.

cormier1

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
At 14, i could grow facial hair, had a bit of a scruff going. skipped school went to the beer store and got a 6 pack. friends waiting for me to come out successfully, went back 1 hr later and bought 150$ worth of 6 packs for a bunch from school. was a good day, lol

Larry Welch

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure of age but it was at a country store, I was not old enough to drive, and it was mad dog 2020 orange, cause the name sounded cool and it was cheap.

Latest posts