Fleet deals....

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Flyway Forum' started by jrode237, Jul 31, 2021.

1. jrode237

jrode237 Elite Refuge Member

Local Fleet by me (Antigo) has higher end Leupold and Sig optics on clearance. Just picked up a set of BX4 10x42's for $285. Normal is $579. Just a heads up for anybody that might be looking.

2. canpoint

canpoint Elite Refuge Member

I was just there and never looked. That is a great price. Cost on them is 360!!

jrode237 likes this.
  3. jrode237

jrode237 Elite Refuge Member

Zeiss is on clearance too. I bought a pair of Sig Zulu 5 10×42 binos to compare to the Leupolds I already had and I'm gonna keep the Leupold. I'll sell the Sigs for exactly what I have into them ($250+ tax, I think they retail for $500)if anyone is interested, before I return them to one of the stores. Would need to pick up in Wausau or Schofield area. I'll give it until Wednesday if anyone is interested.

4. WICheez

WICheez Refuge Member

I checked my local fleet (west bend) yesterday after seeing this post. They were pretty much out of everything. Lots of clearance prices marked but empty shelves. I’ll see if the store in Menominee falls has any better stock.

They had some non tox shot shells. Insane prices. $37/box for hevi metal. Bismuth, tungsten etc. Not much in the way of regular steel loads. Selected caliber center fire ammo. Mostly oddball calibers.

5. canpoint

canpoint Elite Refuge Member

I was in Sioux Falls last weekend, they had everything still in stock except the bx4.