FREE dog....

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by wetfootguide, Sep 15, 2011.

1. wetfootguide

wetfootguide Elite Refuge Member

Well, long story short I have a Chessie that needs to find a new home. The city in which I begrudgedly abide has decided that I am the one responsible to make dog poo not stink, as well as be responsible to make dogs not bark at cats. Even though I am 100% within my rights and have never been ticketed, I can't take it anymore.

He's a great dog, comes from awesome stock, hunts well, listens well, and is 100% loyal. In the interest of honesty I haven't had him out on ducks, just pheasants, but he's solid in the upland, so I don't see ducks being an issue.

He has to go, and unfortunatly if I can't find him a home, I'll have to have him put down. And quite frankly I'd just as soon save the $45 and have him go to someone that can get him out a little bit.

It's a tragic situation and one I'd rather not be in, but I am in no postion to prolong the agony and I don't have the resources to fight it through the proper legal chanels.

If you have a spot, or just need a dog, shoot me a PM.

Later,
    Kev

2. Extex

Extex Elite Refuge Member

I sent you a pm Kevin

3. Gander311

Gander311 Elite Refuge Member

I am glad Ex already saw this, I was going to get on here when I saw the post title and tell you to PM him. I hope it works out for both of you...