Full auto Mod. 12

Discussion in 'Shooting - Reloading Forum' started by magnumyammerhammer, Sep 29, 2020.

1. magnumyammerhammer

magnumyammerhammer Senior Refuge Member

I had about 12 or 15 honkers come to visit me this morning. When they got him over the decoys I picked out the biggest one and gave him a dose, and evidently I had back pressure on the slide. When I pulled the trigger she released, slammed back, grabbed the second shell and I jacked it home without taking my finger off the trigger. It sounded like BooBoom. I thought I had the old girl on full auto for a second :l

2. Ravenanme

Ravenanme Elite Refuge Member

There's nothing like that sound , the rapid fire of 7 shots coming from a serious Drag on some unsuspecting Geese at short yardage !
    There has been plenty written about such a thing but , those of us who have tried it with 3 shots can assure you not all shots are on target .
    My WS1 25" with a Cutts fully open choke awaits its turn ( with all 6 rounds in the mag ) for any intruder uninvited into my Adobe .
    All I can add is , slam firing is going to take a full house remodel , as nervous as I'll be shucking that sucker !

magnumyammerhammer likes this.
  3. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

[​IMG]

4. jcneng

jcneng Senior Refuge Member

I believe they call that a slam fire and all models are capable of that.

5. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

Not all, only those made before 1964.