FYI Oregon Regs

waterswatter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The 2021-22 OREGON GAME BIRD REGULATIONS that I picked up from Bi Mart are missing pages from the center section. One of them jumps from page 16 to 33.

Hellbender

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Lowest bidder strikes again... And the hell of it all is some incompetent at ODFW accepted delivery.

H2O FWLR - 2705

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I picked up the last copy at a Bi-Mart in Sisters. All the pages were included. Hopefully yours was just an anomaly or someone yanked out 16-33?

Curt Gibson

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Was thinking about those a couple days ago need to head down and grab a few. Will have to make sure all the pages are there lol

blacktail

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I never grab a paper copy. Always find it online off the ODFW website. Big game as well.
For some reason, I can't find the online full book. I find summaries, but not the entire thing. I've gone down some rabbit holes that few days looking.

Will Hunt

Refuge Member
Reaction score
I never grab a paper copy. Always find it online off the ODFW website. Big game as well.
For some reason, I can't find the online full book. I find summaries, but not the entire thing. I've gone down some rabbit holes that few days looking.

yeah, lame. I always screenshot the important parts from the PDF, hours, seasons, etc.. and keep them in my photos for quick reference.