Gain of Function

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
There's a law that says I can't go to other countries to do stuff that's illegal here and if caught abroad doing illegal things they'll drag me home and try me like I'd done it here.
It's a sex-law to prevent sex vacations to go diddle Asian minors.
WHY can't the same type of law be applied to companies that go to foreign lands to manufactory their goods to avoid American pollution and labor laws?
It's too right?

mrmallerd

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Nothing to see, move along

Yep, just move on, our government bureaucrats, elected officials, as well as all the rich dudes that control this world have our best interests at heart.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Fauchi says we should follow the science for a Covid solution.

I think a better plan and one more likely to result in a solution is to follow the money.

Just my opinion.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fauchi says we should follow the science for a Covid solution.

I think a better plan and one more likely to result in a solution is to follow the money.

Just my opinion.
On HuffPuff there was article about imitation KN-95 masks? The only ones I've seen at CVS, etc. are Made in China. I have seen ones Made in USA, but at approx. 3 times the cost NOW DON'T get me wrong as I will be buying the USA made ones as I need to wear one at work, but I'm just reenforcing what Bear has posted & what I've posted before! FOLLOW THE MONEY!

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Every dollar spent on a Chinese product is another checkmark our children will be speaking mandarin, assuming their body parts haven’t already been harvested for sale.

It will be unraveling a system 40+ years in coalescence yet the alternative is untenable.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Every dollar spent on a Chinese product is another checkmark our children will be speaking mandarin, assuming their body parts haven’t already been harvested for sale.

It will be unraveling a system 40+ years in coalescence yet the alternative is untenable.

Yep.

They already own China Joe Biden.

C’mon Man!!!​

JMO

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
There's a law that says I can't go to other countries to do stuff that's illegal here and if caught abroad doing illegal things they'll drag me home and try me like I'd done it here.
It's a sex-law to prevent sex vacations to go diddle Asian minors.
WHY can't the same type of law be applied to companies that go to foreign lands to manufactory their goods to avoid American pollution and labor laws?
It's too right?
I’m curious what kind of website you’re on learning these kind of laws and why? Hmmm