Garden Hose Holder

PorkChop

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I haven't had that issue with mine (I have 3 of them). Keeps the hose out of sight and isn't an eyesore. And if you need to get it out of the way, you just detach the hose from the bib and move it. Nothing to mount, no moving parts to break and it keeps your place from looking like a junk yard. They make them out of resin also and they cost quite a bit less, but I like the look of the copper.
Thanks for the info! Ordered 3 of these

307DF6B8-C8CF-4487-AFDC-71065BCA9984.jpeg

GUNNERX2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I haven't had that issue with mine (I have 3 of them). Keeps the hose out of sight and isn't an eyesore. And if you need to get it out of the way, you just detach the hose from the bib and move it. Nothing to mount, no moving parts to break and it keeps your place from looking like a junk yard. They make them out of resin also and they cost quite a bit less, but I like the look of the copper.

Could have very well been the hose I had. The one I had was resin made to look like a clay pot. The hose, when pulled from the container, looked like a slinky and held that set.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Clockwise counterclockwise?
It only matters when it's a cord.
Had an employee that took high school physics that kept telling me how bad it is to have a loop in a cord. He said the power creates a force when it loops. He's right but until that force does some "work" it's not even a thing.
We argued every day about this chit until I fired him for wasting my time arguing.

Small Bore Hunter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I thought that if you tied a knot in a 110 volt cord you got 220. Also a double gun would shoot twice as far as a single barrel. They have mentioned that I might be a few fries short of a McDonald order. Just a typical duck hunter.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I thought that if you tied a knot in a 110 volt cord you got 220. Also a double gun would shoot twice as far as a single barrel. They have mentioned that I might be a few fries short of a McDonald order. Just a typical duck hunter.
Actually you need 4 barrels to be twice as loud.
Physics...lol

waterrat

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'll admit it looks to need a wash and paint. I've been using this unit for 25yrs

Attachments

• 1040331939.jpg
    1040331939.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 25