George Floyd revisited.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

2. labrador

labrador Senior Refuge Member

The people breaking things and destroying across this country quite literally do not care about the real circumstances surrounding Saint Floyd's death. All that matters is a black man was killed by police. Floyd's behavior and ng/ml of illegal narcotics in his system are irrelevant to the race baiting mafia. I wish all the people wailing and gnashing teeth over his demise would educate us on how to properly deal with a 6'7 300lb man intent on blowing his heart up with a mixture of illegal narcotics. God bless the men and women that continue to suit up day after day and attempt to keep a lid on cauldron of **** that is everyday life in many densely populated areas of this country.

yellowlab03, ARHHH4, newduk and 2 others like this.
  3. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

The BLM and the stupid azz white protesting is all based upon lie after lie and half truths. How does a race of people continue to governor itself (self proclaimed) with complete and utter ignorance and the absent of all the real facts and truth? I assume waking up everyday and being a victim and blaming "O' Whitey" for YOUR plight works. It escapes me. :scratch

Bear and yellowlab03 like this.
  4. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Maybe they will "wake up" on November 4th.

Bear likes this.