Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

Get my first shot today!

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Soggy Socks, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Mr. Chokesonducks

Mr. Chokesonducks Elite Refuge Member

You’ve provided no evidence Bill. No reputable expert was saying this. I’m sorry you were surrounded by biased news and didn’t fact check.

2. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

I think statistically the ones most hesitant to get the vaccine are liberal nurses if the truth be told. But the media isn’t going to throw those numbers around.

There is hesitancy or was for a number of reasons around this vaccine. I had hesitancy related to the speed of development, got it after four months of observation of colleagues who fell over themselves to get it and reading. I still could have made the wrong choice but didn’t want to have work or travel issues in the future.

3. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

That’s not at all what I said but ok.

4. slimm21

slimm21 Elite Refuge Member

It's ironic, but completely predictable. The ones most hesitant haven't followed the science at all from the start. They've spent months buying propaganda and somehow equating mask wearing to 'murica and their freedom.

If for no other reason they should get it to be selfish and get back to normal, but instead they're too busy cutting off their nose to spite their face.

American's have the attention span of gnats. Yes this sucks. Yes the last year has been difficult. But....we're close to the finish line. Just get there.

4 BUCK, num70, Phytoplankton and 4 others like this.
  5. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

When the vaccine rate among nurses in hospitals is around 40% and the more potent varieties of this virus should be found in hospitalized patients, then yes that is the case......

6. dux/24 7

dux/24 7 Elite Refuge Member

I'm waiting to see if Cardi B tells us to get the vaccine...:bow:bow I hear she's Really smart.....

7. Mr. Chokesonducks

Mr. Chokesonducks Elite Refuge Member

Won’t matter if the general population is at 70 to 80% immunization

dux/24 7 likes this.
  8. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

I wonder how it would go if the next pandemic caused men’s testicles in the age group of 16-60 to be attacked by a virus and cause them to shrivel up in 1% of the cases and 10% cause impotence? How would that play out?

I think it would have been different if all age groups would have been impacted equally. I don’t think this was as much about freedom as it was about me.

4 BUCK, Phytoplankton and J.Bennett like this.
  9. Missy Skeeter

Missy Skeeter Senior Refuge Member

Both my wife and I are now fully vaccinated.
    64 percent of Alaska residents 65+years are now fully vaccinated,
    30 percent of Alaska residents 16+ are now fully vaccinated.

10. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

It was never propaganda for me in any way. I had to go to work and be around people all day long who had contracted the virus. I was paid 75.00 an hour to guard an "emergency morgue" that had been constructed.....and not used a single day. I watched all of it unfold in real time and quickly came to the conclusion.....in about 2 weeks :l ....that quarantining healthy people was the dumbest chit I had seen in my lifetime.

Fast forward a year.... my whole family has had it, my entire work unit passed it around, I've traveled halfway around the world and found myself in the middle of another "surge" and shutdown.....and not a single part of my life has changed. I'm not interested in playing covid games on any level.....and never was.

Vaccine? Nah.

Fogie, JuvieCoot, Wareagle1 and 3 others like this.