Going... Going... Gone!!! (Biden's mind)

labrador

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why waste time hating on Biden, he will never know. Instead, save your vitriol for people in your daily life that voted for the idiot. Attempt to educate the ones open to logic. For the true believers, well, they deserve nothing but contempt, disdain, and ridicule. So many people say, "I won't let politics come between friendships or family" like it's some badge of honor. It's stupidity. How has that policy worked out for the country? When people act stupidly they deserve to get called out on it no matter your relationship.

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I dont know a union guy that supports this clown yet their reps continue to hop into the sack with the Dems
This

81 million votes..........yeah..........right

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why waste time hating on Biden, he will never know. Instead, save your vitriol for people in your daily life that voted for the idiot. Attempt to educate the ones open to logic. For the true believers, well, they deserve nothing but contempt, disdain, and ridicule. So many people say, "I won't let politics come between friendships or family" like it's some badge of honor. It's stupidity. How has that policy worked out for the country? When people act stupidly they deserve to get called out on it no matter your relationship.

I could like this post twice, maybe 3 times. :clap

Latest posts