Gone daddy gone............... almost

Calikev

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good luck. Lots of folks I know have moved to Idaho from North to South. That state is taking in a lot of people these days. My sister just moved her whole clan to TN. I have siblings all over the country now.

Enjoy your new digs!

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
My sister just moved her whole clan to TN.
Our back fence neighbor just sold their SoCal house and are moving to East TN where they are building a home on property they purchased.

snipe a duck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Congrats and good luck

I had figured leaving my current job would really hurt my retirement so we had put off looking. How things are going though i think i'm too far away from retiring to put off leaving till then. Talking to people they seem to be getting fed up with the status quo but all the political signs i see in my area prove otherwise.

tule

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I dont blame you at all, this state is toast, along with the other west coast states. I would be outta here quicker than lightning if I didnt have golden handcuffs on........but 4-5 years (or less) i'll be making the same choice as you, now its just a matter of where we will end up! God, I cant wait.......

yellowlabhunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I dont blame you at all, this state is toast, along with the other west coast states. I would be outta here quicker than lightning if I didnt have golden handcuffs on........but 4-5 years (or less) i'll be making the same choice as you, now its just a matter of where we will end up! God, I cant wait.......
Get property of buy a home before or now, rent it...because every decent State is getting inundated.

Washington and Oregon have been off that "decent" list for sometime. But, if you have not, get something in play!

HaydenHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Get property of buy a home before or now, rent it...because every decent State is getting inundated.

Washington and Oregon have been off that "decent" list for sometime. But, if you have not, get something in play!

I agree in the case of Idaho. If this is where you are going to end up, consider buying now and renting it out. Folks who bought a few years ago or longer (ask dwhauss about this) are glad they did.

Calikev

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Our back fence neighbor just sold their SoCal house and are moving to East TN where they are building a home on property they purchased.
Yes my sister bought near Kingston. Seems like a really nice area.